Best Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Wojee said:
To save confusion you should rename this thread "Who is your club's captain?"
too right, i think it was expressed just after the first post - the guy that started the thread opened with his teams captain.... :(

Actually... Hamil was one of the best, despite not being one now.
How about we change this to Worst Captain? I'll nominate Crawford - any man who announces his relinquishing of the Captaincy on the Footy Show doesn't have the club's best interests at heart at the time

once_in_8_years said:
Ew gross not Ben Cousins, his face looks like a wolves face and once he spilt a cocktail all over me and didn't offer to pay to get the dress drycleaned.
Peter Bell all the way!
But Dion Woods in the future ;) Go Woodsy!

What is it with you and dion woods? Are you bumping uglies with him or something? And he spilt a cocktail on you? Do you go out stalking the players or something? :confused:

are u sure he didn't "throw" a cocktail at you when he saw that u were a freo supporter! :p

Anway, ben cousins? please, the guy is a soft receiver who receives from the hard work of kerr fletcher judd etc.

best captain would have to be voss, although i think next season it won't be...voss is getting on, and is always injured etc. hird is another who has been wonderful.

get your head out of ur ass eagle idiot, and see the daylight!

deeps said:
Anway, ben cousins? please, the guy is a soft receiver who receives from the hard work of kerr fletcher judd etc.

Cousins may not be the best captain in the league, but to call him a soft receiver is just stupid. Cousins epitomizes hard work, and when fit is second only to Gardiner on our list IMO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Best Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Back