Best & Fairest

Remove this Banner Ad

He was pretty dam good this year, the pleasing thing was his ability to find the footy. He has always bn a good tap ruckmen and uses his body well and tackles a lot, but can also get a few possessions.

It was a shame he got injured so much this year as if he had of played the full season no question of top five or top 3 finish. His game against Carlton were he kicked 5 was believable wud any think he cud do that. But for mine his best game of the year was taking on Gardiner and King up at Carrara not only did he compete with them he beat them.

Only question mark on him is gettin his body fit each and every week, hence why he probably only got a 1 yr deal.

That's right... if he plays a full season, I can easily see him being brilliant for us and being at least top 3 in the B&F...

Some photos up on MFC website. Find them here:

http://www.melbournefc.com.au/season2009/photogalleries/2009bestandfairest/tabid/15300/default.aspx

The WAG's are out in force, some of our boys doing pretty good though there isnt any doubt what banner they would march under, 'some modern miracles'. Ah, how I wonder what life is like as a footballer

Good to see Pia is still the pin up girl of the club. First cab off the rank and there's the Miller couple.

I think Morton's girl has more meat on her bones than him.

WCE trolls will rejoice at seeing Watts and Blease together.

Wona looks like he's back on the turtle.

How tall is Stynes because Jurrah doesn't look tall enough to hold down a KPF spot standing next to Stynes. Never thought he was tall enough anyway.

Russian kicked some goals on the field, and it seems his accuracy has improved off the field as well.

Yeah, Beamer had arguably the best season of his career so far, but Davey was still better IMO.

Remove this Banner Ad

Best & Fairest

Remove this Banner Ad

Back