Remove this Banner Ad

When I load up my Spotify it’s usually;

Keeper League Pod
Draft Doctors
PODPOD
The Traders
Moreira’s Magic
Coaches Panel

Don’t really listen to much classic during the year as it’s all the same, love all the info they provide. I’m more keeper based now

I am having a listen to the AFL Fanatics

Removed BEP from my podcast roster, sick of them not knowing s**t
I'm getting wildly close to removing Plus Six from the roster. Pete does the work with covering the data and news but his takes are just awful in my opinion. Way to worried about being different from the crowd. Every popular player is under a concern and he's hot on random blokes because of random unspecified things such as X club 'needing to change' their ball movement.

I'm getting wildly close to removing Plus Six from the roster. Pete does the work with covering the data and news but his takes are just awful in my opinion. Way to worried about being different from the crowd. Every popular player is under a concern and he's hot on random blokes because of random unspecified things such as X club 'needing to change' their ball movement.
Plus their quality of sound is god awful, only thing i like is Jeppa considering he regularly attends both Freo and WC training sessions and is pretty good with juniors

I might just wait till Jeppa goes on another pod

The only ones i really like are Pod Pod, Moriera Magic, Hat Chat and Ball Boys

Plus their quality of sound is god awful, only thing i like is Jeppa considering he regularly attends both Freo and WC training sessions and is pretty good with juniors

That's my list too. Sound quality and unpreparedness is not going to win many fans.

Superficial bums. Plus 6 provides detailed content, far superior to most others.
GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

Hat Chat is quite good. Pretty straightforward with their analysis with a bit of humour sprinkled in.

I'm more an SC player but I don't even listen to much SC pods, DRSC here and there and thats it. Fantasy ones across the board are much better quality

Moreria's Magic is great for knowledge and then you get to hear stories from X about anything. Whenever I'm on the fence on anything my first thought is to see what Selby says.

Traders is good for comedy and their intel. Always laugh at the "when was he subbed" when a player scores sub 30.

Don't mind pod pod and hat chat, fairly easy listen and know their stuff.

Can't get into Coaches panel, one guy on there is too arrogant. Saw Hall was in their top 50...

Never given Plus 6 a go because Pete blocked me on twitter.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Similar happened to me. I had no idea he'd blocked me until I couldn't see things that people were replying to, and to this day have no idea about when I would have responded to a tweet of his.
Blocked too.
Not missing anything, all he does is recycle other people's news.

He offers zero advice that is useful

Is Morieras Magic worth following on Twitter? whats the deal with their stuff on stats wise for Fantasy and Supercoach , is it any good , for people that use it?
The stats are ok but nothing amazing
It’s more the insights/opinions

I think on Twitter he gives just a very small snippet of insight knowing he has a paid platform he wants to protect/encourage sign up

The stats are ok but nothing amazing
It’s more the insights/opinions

I think on Twitter he gives just a very small snippet of insight knowing he has a paid platform he wants to protect/encourage sign up
OK thanks mate, that probably means I wont sign up then. Im on a bit of a tight budget at the moment, so want to maximise every dollar.

OK thanks mate, that probably means I wont sign up then. Im on a bit of a tight budget at the moment, so want to maximise every dollar.
The stats basically are averages with different splits (1st half 2nd half, Last 5, last 3), career high etc

Great free one if you haven’t seen already

Shelby has CBAs too but you can get that all here including being able to see who was playing/missing and rather than just season Ave that Shelby has yiu can see how it got there (ie role change)

Have only listened to fantasy pods for first time this season but Morieras Magic has been the most impressive, his actual website is nothing special though and has no ground breaking stuff.
Unsure what is offered in the normal season sub but the pre season one is probably not worth it when there are free sites like dfsaustralia around.

Despite it being a supercoach podcast, there is alot of cross over wtih AF, and I actually genuinely enjoy listening to the Phantoms Lair. They are all pretty knowledgeable (as they are actual journalists) and the humour across the POD is well balanced.

I'm surprised so many are down on Plus Six. Even if you don't agree with all their takes, at least they have some that differ.

I find many of the others give cookie cutter opinions.
Yeah I’m still a big fan of plus 6. Don’t always agree with the views that are offered but hey that’s the whole point of taking in different opinions.

I don’t mind the coaches panel either despite not being solely focused on fantasy. Even the bloke on there that a lot of people find abrasive (Rids) has some opinions I enjoy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion Best fantasy podcast(s)

Back