wizardcupfinalblues

Team Captain
Mar 13, 2007
G-Wang
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Bushrangers, La Lakers
Jonathan Brown is sitting on 73 points at quarter time, im just wondering if anyone has ever seen or heard of a higher scoring Dream Team quarter? Does anyone have him captain? Will he get over 200?

from any thing in can remember i think it is the best start any one has had... and if the melbourne midfield dont start to do some work then deffinetly he will be looking at 200+. i cant confirm that it is the best but the best i have seen

Petrie was on 117 in SC at quarter time! Not sure what the record is for SC but that must have been close!

Bowden got around 89 in the first quarter in that game. I remember I was at the game he had 18 touches and when we saw stat, me and my friend fell out of our seats laughing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Petty pointless thread really. Most players who set the first quarter or half on fire with a 60, 70, or even 80 quite often don't even double their score for the rest of the game with the increased attention they get. Just like Kosi v eagles or Petrie v Dogs or Bj in nearly every game! 200 is almost impossible.

Remove this Banner Ad

Best First Quarter EVER?????

Remove this Banner Ad

Back