Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

Letting the owners kids serve the barflies seems like an old-timey law thats never been updated.
Things go in cycles I guess…when I was in SAPOL in the late 70s….it was a serious no-no.

I once met Clayton Oliver during the off season at a bar down in Boston, Massachusetts. Clayton was sipping on some Dr Pepper, alone, when I walked over to him and asked for a picture and autograph, to which he said no, in a very angry way. I knew something had to be up with him, so I asked the guy who influenced me throughout high school what was wrong “Everything back home in Melbourne is giving me some trouble, I’m sorry dawg”

He apologised and we shot the shit for several hours, took the picture, and straight up just talked about YouTube games and his upcoming rap video he was filming with the Dees marketing team, We talked until closing, and we were paying, and that’s when I thought, what better way to repay my favourite footballer of all time, than to pay for his entire tab. I politely suggested that I pay for him, to which he was hesitant, but eventually let me. Clayton then shook my hand, and gave me his number, and told me to text him sometime if I ever wanted tickets to a live Cirque du Soleil, play some Helldivers 2, or if I wanted to just talk.

So, later that night, I mustered up enough courage and decided to text Clayton, and for days and days, we talked. One day, he invited me out to lunch, and told me the ways of Cirque du Soleil, and then invited me to a show that night, and of course I said yes, even with the show being in Las Fahkin Vegas.

So, Clay dog and I took a road trip, and after countless hours of him and I switching between driving, we decided to not go to the show, and to travel the United States, and to make a long story short, for 2 months, Clayton and I had a breathtaking man on man affair across the 50 states. From seeing the elegance of Niagara Falls, to the astonishing sight of the Grand Canyon, all the way to travelling across the Golden Gate Bridge, Clayton Oliver and I made marvellous gay love across the United States of America.

I once met Clayton Oliver during the off season at a bar down in Boston, Massachusetts. Clayton was sipping on some Dr Pepper, alone, when I walked over to him and asked for a picture and autograph, to which he said no, in a very angry way. I knew something had to be up with him, so I asked the guy who influenced me throughout high school what was wrong “Everything back home in Melbourne is giving me some trouble, I’m sorry dawg”

He apologised and we shot the shit for several hours, took the picture, and straight up just talked about YouTube games and his upcoming rap video he was filming with the Dees marketing team, We talked until closing, and we were paying, and that’s when I thought, what better way to repay my favourite footballer of all time, than to pay for his entire tab. I politely suggested that I pay for him, to which he was hesitant, but eventually let me. Clayton then shook my hand, and gave me his number, and told me to text him sometime if I ever wanted tickets to a live Cirque du Soleil, play some Helldivers 2, or if I wanted to just talk.

So, later that night, I mustered up enough courage and decided to text Clayton, and for days and days, we talked. One day, he invited me out to lunch, and told me the ways of Cirque du Soleil, and then invited me to a show that night, and of course I said yes, even with the show being in Las Fahkin Vegas.

So, Clay dog and I took a road trip, and after countless hours of him and I switching between driving, we decided to not go to the show, and to travel the United States, and to make a long story short, for 2 months, Clayton and I had a breathtaking man on man affair across the 50 states. From seeing the elegance of Niagara Falls, to the astonishing sight of the Grand Canyon, all the way to travelling across the Golden Gate Bridge, Clayton Oliver and I made marvellous gay love across the United States of America.
Are his hands as good off the field as they are on it?

Sounds like someone that keeps falling for it.
mad men slow clap GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can the Nobs ban the Mods who keep falling for it?

Still a better love story than Twilight

I once met Fabab during the off season at a bar down in Pakenham. Fabab was sipping on some Tooheys New, alone……
Did you then go on a romantic road trip to Gembrook and make marvellous gay love all across Puffing Billy?

I bought cocaine from Caleb Poulter lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back