Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

There's also the one about Josh Mellington, went from basically our boldest half-forward to getting kicked out of a few country clubs.

Maybe I should go to an internet cafe...
Always wondered what happened with him.
Even back then with a much more naive view of footy you could tell something went on behind the scenes.
Most promising young forward,picked every game and then just vanished from the club.

You got me curious on this one as it was a little bit before my time.

And yeah, last season at the Crows, only 19 goals from 8 games.
Kicked more in debut season.
He debuted as a pretty mature specimen - well, physically anyway.

Carrying a lot of injuries in his final year. Blight didn't love the traditional full forward model, I don't think.

When I was younger, maybe junior high, I got roped into watching my 3 month old niece while my sister got her hair done. So when there i am, sitting in the waiting area of a hair salon with my niece and who walks in but Harley Reid.

I was nervous as heck, and just kept looking at him, as he read a magazine and waited, but didn't know what to say. Pretty soon though my niece started crying, and I'm trying to quiet her down because I didn't want her to bother Harley, but she wouldn't stop. Pretty soon he gets up and walks over. He started running his hands through her hair and asking what was wrong. I replied that she was probably hungry or something.

So, Harley put down his magazine, picked up my niece and lifted his shirt. He breast fed her right there in the middle of a hair salon. Chill guy, really nice about it.
Wow, what a coincidence!! I've seen exactly the same post with only the name different.

Wow, what a coincidence!! I've seen exactly the same post with only the name different.
I dunno man, a lot of the stuff in here is clearly BS but this one seems pretty legit.

Always wondered what happened with him.
Even back then with a much more naive view of footy you could tell something went on behind the scenes.
Most promising young forward,picked every game and then just vanished from the club.
There was a rumour that he was caught stealing a Rolex from Pav's locker

Mykelti Lefau... great story and a shining light for the Tigers this season. But perhaps more importantly, I have it on very good authority that he smells amazing. Like, really, really good.

I can't confirm at this stage if it's cologne/deodorant or just his pheromones, but I'll let you all know if any further information comes to light.

Joe Daniher hates his team mates so much Brisbane had a meeting where everyone was warned to stop inviting him to golf days, BBQs and meet ups. Joe has set "on the clock" hours and team mates and coaches may speak to him about football related matters, and only football matters, during these times. Outside of these hours he does not exist and no one associated with the club may contact him in any way

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Joe Daniher hates his team mates so much Brisbane had a meeting where everyone was warned to stop inviting him to golf days, BBQs and meet ups. Joe has set "on the clock" hours and team mates and coaches may speak to him about football related matters, and only football matters, during these times. Outside of these hours he does not exist and no one associated with the club may contact him in any way

Are some of these hours during the 1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th quarter? I’m not convinced.

There was a rumour that he was caught stealing a Rolex from Pav's locker
Why on Earth would you be daily driving a Rolex?

Pav just trying to flex on everyone at the club LMAO.

The fact that he lives in Byron Bay and does not own a television, I'm inclined to believe this.

Why on Earth would you be daily driving a Rolex?

Pav just trying to flex on everyone at the club LMAO.
I’ve gotta mate that does. Genuine article too, not a Bali fake.

He’s got a few properties in Brazil; over there; he wears the Bali fake. For obvious reasons 🤣

When I was younger, maybe junior high, I got roped into watching my 3 month old niece while my sister got her hair done. So when there i am, sitting in the waiting area of a hair salon with my niece and who walks in but Clayton Oliver.
I was nervous as heck, and just kept looking at him, as he read a magazine and waited, but didn't know what to say. Pretty soon though my niece started crying, and I'm trying to quiet her down because I didn't want her to bother Clayton , but she wouldn't stop. Pretty soon he gets up and walks over. He started running his hands through her hair and asking what was wrong. I replied that she was probably hungry or something. So, Clayton put down his magazine, chopped up a line and gave it to her……..Chill guy, really nice about it….
didn’t charge me for it.

(Of course I’m joking..travelling in the theme of the gag).

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back