Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

Clearly you’ve never been bullied..or had to fit in to a ‘macho’ environment.

Complaining is seen as a point of weakness, a point of difference (not a team player) and a threat to the group.
LOL calm down. That’s just what Travis Cloke said.

Care to explain?
images

Could write a short story on it.....If you could catch it.

Robbie Flower weighed about 35kgs and never pulled out of a contest, despite being targeted by the biggest thugs in the league for his whole career. It's easy to be a tough guy when you are Barry Halls's size, true toughness is Robbie Flower backing into a pack when cowards like Leigh Matthews were going around king-hitting players.

Robbie is probably the toughest player of all time.

Clearly you have ‘rose’ coloured...or should that be ‘flower coloured’ glasses. Never saw Flower back into a pack in his life.

Took some good marks...very balanced...but never at the bottom of a pack...or running backwards.

Light years between him and Skilton, Archer, Kelly, Hunter or Black

Glad you got ‘Zinger’ correct.
Lmao if you’re going to be a grammar nazi then make sure your grammar is perfect (it’s not) before you criticise others.

Sauce is also a running gag on the Richmond board, so better luck next time.

Xo

You could pick any player on the Melbourne list, and you pick Viney? I've seen lever pull out of more contests than I've had hot dinners. I think I saw Langdon get his first contested possession in round 16 last year, but I can't be sure. You pick Viney to say he sleeps with the lights on? He's probably the most physical player in the AFL. Never go full nuffie.

Find a contest Murphy pulled out of?

Lmao if you’re going to be a grammar nazi then make sure your grammar is perfect (it’s not) before you criticise others.

Sauce is also a running gag on the Richmond board, so better luck next time.

Xo
I think you’re a bit oversensitive to my jesting....

But fyi - Spelling is a separate area of study to Grammar.

I won’t ask the area of grammar where I erred......because I suspect you’ll be wrong...but much worse.....you’ll strut around and sh1t all over the thread like a pidgeon playing scrabble anyway...

Last edited:
Bayley Fritsch

I get the ‘Forehead’ connection....but ‘warehouse’ ?
if you were playing on him, you'd have to chat him while he's lining up fer goal or trying to get out the back.. So why not sing the 12 man to him
Foreheads warehouse makes yer face grouse. you would have to do it . you would sing it at stoppages if Clarrie and Max was there too. The team is full of them! It's almost a genetic requirement for selection.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think you’re a bit oversensitive to my jesting....

But fyi - Spelling is a separate area of study to Grammar.

I won’t ask the area of grammar where I erred......because I suspect you’ll be wrong...but you’ll strut around and sh1t all over the thread like a pidgeon playing scrabble anyway...
Being a grammar nazi covers misspelling and general errors in writing.

Just spotted another one :)

if you were playing on him, you'd have to chat him while he's lining up fer goal or trying to get out the back.. So why not sing the 12 man to him
Foreheads warehouse makes yer face grouse. you would have to do it . you would sing it at stoppages if Clarrie and Max was there too. The team is full of them! It's almost a genetic requirement for selection.

Gotcha. 👍

Awesome rumour. :thumbsu:
Being a grammar nazi covers misspelling and general errors in writing.

Just spotted another one :)
Sorry Admin.....I couldn’t resist...

“Spelling, punctuation, and capitalization are all part of writing. Writing is not language -- it's the representationof language, which is spoken. In real (i.e, spoken) language there is no spelling, no punctuation, and no capitalization. But there is grammar; the OED definition is correct, because it refers to spoken language.. English grammar applies to the language, whether it's written or spoken; but spelling, punctuation, and capitalization are strictly for writing. Just modern technology, not grammar.”

Source - (Or should that be Sauce)?

Someone better call the RSPCA...I’ve lost their number...Do they medicate pidgeons?

Sorry Admin.....I couldn’t resist...

“Spelling, punctuation, and capitalization are all part of writing. Writing is not language -- it's the representationof language, which is spoken. In real (i.e, spoken) language there is no spelling, no punctuation, and no capitalization. But there is grammar; the OED definition is correct, because it refers to spoken language.. English grammar applies to the language, whether it's written or spoken; but spelling, punctuation, and capitalization are strictly for writing. Just modern technology, not grammar.”

Source - (Or should that be Sauce)?

Someone better call the RSPCA...I’ve lost their number...Do they medicate pidgeons?
I trust dictionary.com’s definition of grammar nazi:

A grammar nazi is a pedant who compulsively criticizes or corrects people's grammar mistakes, typos, misspellings, and other errors in speech or writing.

Sorry pal. Not your night.

I trust dictionary.com’s definition of grammar nazi:

A grammar nazi is a pedant who compulsively criticizes or corrects people's grammar mistakes, typos, misspellings, and other errors in speech or writing.

Sorry pal. Not your night.
I don’t think you’d know the difference btwn night and day....

You seriously think any respected source of literacy would reference ‘Grammar Nazi’?

Thats like referencing Ferris Buellers Day Off as a Ferrari Workshop manual...🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

You dill, you Pelican, you absolute furphy!. 😆😆😆😆😆😆

I don’t think you’d know the difference btwn night and day....

You seriously think any respected source of literacy would reference ‘Grammar Nazi’?

Thats like referencing Ferris Buellers Day Off as a Ferrari Workshop manual...🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

You dill, you Pelican, you absolute furphy!. 😆😆😆😆😆😆
Unreal melt. Really isn’t your night.

Remove this Banner Ad

Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back