Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

Ahh Dylan Buckley. so much to say about this little turd. where do we start?

Had a podcast where he paid out his 'best mate' at every single opportunity and made nasty digs at him weekly. had a book that was literally pulped within months. sucks up to whoever is popular and then dogs them when their relevance is gone. reckons the hardest thing in life is like, being a shit footballer and how 'lonely' rehab is (but then admitted to pretending to have calf niggles so he didn't have to play big games or train). now employs a bunch of fat little manlets he can boss around the office.

He's a 5'10 man with a disappointed dad personified. the fact his main cohost is old tickets Deledio says a lot.
I don't suppose you know why he left 3AW. Anything juicy there?

Last edited:
He got 'sacked' (not pink slipped, but a parting of ways that probably wasnt completely mutual - he's spoken about it) from 3AW. He was living in an off the plan 2bdr apartment in North Fitzroy immediately post footy career, and is now on a big block in Eaglemont. That sacking is the best thing to happen to him.

I posted last night about him and Gorringe - and why their falling out is easily the best thing to happen to Producey/200plus - but it got moderated. Not really sure why.

The final point I made was about him and Howie having to be sycophants to get the interviews they do. Most of their guests don't need the publicity - albeit the male under 40 demographic is a big spending one - so they wouldn't spend 90mins with either of them if it was going to be hard hitting. I listened to all of Howie's interviews in the beginning, but now only listen if the subject is someone of particular interest to me. I think my interest really fell away after his Greg Norman interview - the levels of adulation toward the Shark were horrible. As for Dyl, when he and Papenhuyzen were trying to explain why NFTs had genuine, sustainable value I called a 'top' (in the same way the Peter Lynch says it's time to sell when you taxi driver is giving you stock tips).

Last edited:
He got sacked from 3AW. He was living in an off the plan 2bdr apartment in North Fitzroy immediately post footy career, and is now on a big block in Eaglemont. That sacking is the best thing to happen to him.

I posted last night about him and Gorringe - and why their falling out is easily the best thing to happen to Producey/200plus - but it got moderated. Not really sure why.

The final point I made was about him and Howie having to be sycophants to get the interviews they do. Most of their guests don't need the publicity - albeit the male under 40 demographic is a big spending one - so they wouldn't spend 90mins with either of them if it was going to be hard hitting. I listened to all of Howie's interviews in the beginning, but now only listen if the subject is someone of particular interest to me. I think my interest really fell away after his Greg Norman interview - the levels of adulation toward the Shark were horrible. As for Dyl, when he and Papenhuyzen were trying to explain why NFTs had genuine, sustainable value I called a 'top' (in the same way the Peter Lynch says it's time to sell when you taxi driver is giving you stock tips).

Buckley and Dan will be back together next year

Nothing surer

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tasmania need to learn from history, the first coach of a new entity never lasts long so employ a Daddy to nurse you through the first few years, then sack him and hunt a real coach.

110% agree. Scott would be mad to take that job

I actually think Fagan would be the perfect fit for Tassie, he can build teams and is an ex North Hobart Demon

Compo pick?
lucky to be end of 2nd round if it’s only a 2 year deal

Can’t see the Gold Coast fronting up over 800 a year to make it a “nice” pick

Remove this Banner Ad

Back