Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

Yep and Nick Butler (love him) took it literally

Butts then told a story about how he studied logistics at uni and failed the subject.
Years later he googled his Logistics classmates and found out they were worth millions.

Butts labelled it a major regret, but not as a big a regret as when he declined a bulldogs pre-season invitation.

The dogs proceeded to draft Nick Bruton, who Butts labelled a "spud from diggers rest."
Source?

I think he’s saying Carlton must have something else coming in or Owies must have some drama attached

Or we have cap issues
Surely cap issues. You don’t try and turf three best 22 players in one go.

I’m guessing that the AFL might have had words. No one gets busted anymore, not one breach since the Tippett stuff pre Essendon scandal.

Owies would
He would play for every prelim team. Only Geelong is touch and go
Defo not Geelong

Brisbane probably not as well, doesn't play ahead of Bailey, Hipwood, Daniher, Cameron, Rayner, Morris or Lohmann

Probably plays for Port and Sydney though, he is a handy little player - it is a little odd when you look at it that way for sure

Yep and Nick Butler (love him) took it literally

Butts then told a story about how he studied logistics at uni and failed the subject.
Years later he googled his Logistics classmates and found out they were worth millions.

Butts labelled it a major regret, but not as a big a regret as when he declined a bulldogs pre-season invitation.

The dogs proceeded to draft Nick Bruton, who Butts labelled a "spud from diggers rest."
Who is Nick Butler?

You cut the criteria from 18 teams to 4.
Defo not Geelong

Brisbane probably not as well, doesn't play ahead of Bailey, Hipwood, Daniher, Cameron, Rayner, Morris or Lohmann

Probably plays for Port and Sydney though, he is a handy little player - it is a little odd when you look at it that way for sure
Because they’re the 4 best teams

He plays at Brisbane ahead of Fletcher and Morris. That have no sub 180 forward

Maybe not Geelong (only team) because he’s more of an offensive forward.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably not Geelong (only team) because he’s more of an offensive forward.
He doesn’t get a game in front of Wiz, Moore, Ginni and McDonald let alone every other team.

Pls Ginnivan is a spud and MacDonald is more up the ground
Owies kicks goals, he gets a game every week at Hawks
If I'm being totally realistic he probably does play for 14 of the 18 clubs, Hawks and Geelong are the two that really stand out as clubs he wouldn't get a game at

I would also have Brisbane in that basket but get your point on them - just won't cop it on the Hawks though, they have an outstanding mix with Lewis still to come back in

Owies holds the record for watching defenders run the ball out of our forward line into our defensive line and set up opposition scoring shots.
All of his goals get wiped.
I've coached 13yo with better defensive skills.
Hmmm he would fit in well in WCE fwd line

Sent from my SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

The weird thing about this Stringer stuff is the timing. Someone has leaked it. Is Essendon trying to get him to stay cheap or is a rival trying to get him out cheap.

The schoolgirl/cheating/gambling leak happened right before we were set to trade him so it’s not the first time.

Well the obvious common denominator is either Stringer's management, or Essendon. And it serves Essendon well both ways, so I'd say it's them.

Get him cheap because character issues.

Drive away rival suitors because character issues.

The fact Robbo has written last night's article is even more blatant.

Maybe not Geelong (only team) because he’s more of an offensive forward.
Doesn’t get a game ahead of Paps, Hayward, Parker, Heeney or the three talls.

And those are the 1st team fwds.

(Wicks is not top 22, Adams is not a fwd, Campbell is not a fwd.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back