Best football school in Australia

Remove this Banner Ad

Nick off said:
its a football school, and its in Australia, i think it warrents a mention and thats what counts

ok then... So if any school has football in their sporting curricular means that they warrent a mention as the "best football school in Australia" read what you type before posting.. Xavier for life;)

Vinylshakerz said:
ok then... So if any school has football in their sporting curricular means that they warrent a mention as the "best football school in Australia" read what you type before posting.. Xavier for life;)

mate u wouldn't know where Balranald is, have a look at the boarders who go to Xavier and see if any play firsts, and realise that this skool is only a good football school because of the solid continguents of us boarders. go xavier!!

Vinylshakerz said:

Are you some sort of drop kick, for ******** sakes balranald clearly deserves a metion weather thats what he said or not do you even know where balranald is ****************

Balranald is NSW near Swan Hill and Mildura has population of 1800 and is indeed a good school for football but I was commenting on what he stated not the skill of Balranald, therefore you are the drop kick, Jamie Canne and Joel Coates are fairly good players from Balranald.

The Wizard said:
St. Kevin's College have produced the most premiership footballers in the last 4 years.

woopdie ********** do. that is the stupidest fact i have ever heard. keep it closed buddy

Listen Bulldogs boy you weiner, so far you have not said one thing on here that could be considered worth reading anywhere else. You obviously lack real knowledge about football and anything related. So spare us your useless crap and ******** right off!!!!

Darc21 said:
Listen Bulldogs boy you weiner, so far you have not said one thing on here that could be considered worth reading anywhere else. You obviously lack real knowledge about football and anything related. So spare us your useless crap and ******** right off!!!!

why ya reading it if its not worth reading mate. sorry not mate, f*ck head.

bulldogsboy_1 said:
why ya reading it if its not worth reading mate. sorry not mate, f*ck head.

How do you judge if something is worth reading, before you've actually read it? Hence the reason he said "could be considered". Stop making yourself look even stupider than you are...

Idiot

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Invigoration said:
How do you judge if something is worth reading, before you've actually read it? Hence the reason he said "could be considered". Stop making yourself look even stupider than you are...

Idiot

Hence...........your a f*ck head. if he said none of MY stuff is worth reading than why does he read stuff that is posted by ME...............head case

johnson_26 said:
i left the skool to go to skool in melbourne in 04 so i dunno wats been going on since then, but i have been following its progress. As far as i know, according to when i was at the skool spider doesnt have a huge involvement with the senior footy. he handles the middle school footy team and has so before he went to europe for a year.

for some of u who cannot read; firstly i said this was a victorian skool list, not comparing it to s.a skools or others in the country, i just raised a few skools who are very very good in VICTORIA.

Secondly, i said in no particular order. So that doesnt mean whoever i put first isnt the best ranked skool, read wat i posted please.

However, BCC is better than St Pats, ill say that much.

The only reason why BCC beat st pats in the local league is because St pats did not feild there best side!

lakersman said:
The only reason why BCC beat st pats in the local league is because St pats did not feild there best side!

if st pas where intested in winning games shouldn't they field their best side?
no good having ur gun players and sitting them in the stands.
ur only as good as ur last game

Nick off said:
if st pas where intested in winning games shouldn't they field their best side?
no good having ur gun players and sitting them in the stands.
ur only as good as ur last game

well maybe you shouldnt comment on something you dont no about. players were injured mate

lakersman said:
well maybe you shouldnt comment on something you dont no about. players were injured mate

what the point of saying "yeah our team will ******** all over urs, but none of our good players can play"

what u expecting everyone to give u the preimership cause u had the best line up?

Nick off said:
what the point of saying "yeah our team will ******** all over urs, but none of our good players can play"

what u expecting everyone to give u the preimership cause u had the best line up?

I was simply saying u F****** our best side was not in agaisnt BCC

st pats arnt the best they lost the first game of herald sun shield to xavs and loose to xavier on a constant basis

No sorry it wasn't first today, PEGS and Marcellin played the other week, Last thursday I think was the first game.

sps88 said:
st pats arnt the best they lost the first game of herald sun shield to xavs and loose to xavier on a constant basis

Wasn't an herald shield game mate- is part of the st pats footy camp where a squad of 40+ go and many lesser lights get a game.

they have lost the last two years, after winning the previous two games vs Xavier- hardy a consistent basis.

sps88 said:

Mate get ya facts right that was a pratice match....And yes we did win our first game by 7 points

Remove this Banner Ad

Best football school in Australia

Remove this Banner Ad

Back