Remove this Banner Ad

KouDogg

Club Legend
Jan 14, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
What a freaking game.

That last quarter was simply AMAZING!!!.

Aker in the middle, Cooney's 2 goals, Boyd's tackle on Black, Hahn's toughness, our endeavor and just the pressure we put on them was out freaking standing!.

I am speechless......

GO THE DOGGIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D

Re: Best last quater i have ever seen!!

Great, no, amazing last quarter.

Best last quarter that I have seen, now let's not get carried away.

Super effort from the boys, we have this "never say die" attitude this year. In that last quarter, Aker was sensational.

The shockers have forgot how to win.

That run from Griffen from the half back line was spectacular. How he broke that tackle and kept going is beyond me. What a star.

Makes you wonder why they couldn't play like that for another couple of quarters at least. Or did Freo choke? They looked good and we looked bad for three quarters, then it turned around. It was as if the Doggies woke up from a deep sleep.

Great, no, amazing last quarter.

Best last quarter that I have seen, now let's not get carried away.

Super effort from the boys, we have this "never say die" attitude this year. In that last quarter, Aker was sensational.

The shockers have forgot how to win.[/quote]

No, the Dogs have forgotten how to lose!

Other then that last quater effort we should be looking back at this game. We played dreadful to what we are used too.

Good tough win but they didn't punish us when we where down. Against another higher team we would of been crushed..

I know they use the phrase "Good teams win ugly" But we would want to start looking pretty for the upcoming weeks.

Makes you wonder why they couldn't play like that for another couple of quarters at least. Or did Freo choke? They looked good and we looked bad for three quarters, then it turned around. It was as if the Doggies woke up from a deep sleep.

The move of Cooney to FF & Aker to the middle was a masterstroke and Freo had no answers for that. Cooney booted two in a minute whilst Aker racked up important possessions and three inside 50's. Griffen's run & carry was pivotal too. Great effort from those three, particularly Aker - what a performance, it's exactly why we got him.

Other then that last quater effort we should be looking back at this game. We played dreadful to what we are used too.

Good tough win but they didn't punish us when we where down. Against another higher team we would of been crushed..

I know they use the phrase "Good teams win ugly" But we would want to start looking pretty for the upcoming weeks.

We need to improve, but I think that'll come. Ray will be a big boost to the side, as will a fit & in-form Everitt/Harbrow. Williams is still a way off but the other two have something to offer immediately. Johnson needs to finish his work off better too. The improvement is there, and it'll come.

We've won a couple of ugly ones this year, but that's why we're better - that never happened. These are the games we would of lost by 5+ goals. To grind out a victory after TWICE being 18 points down in the last quarter is a superb effort, especially over at Subiaco.

Look at Geelong; they crawled over the line against Freo too, and played a quarter of footy to beat both Sydney/Brisbane.

Not the best last quarter I have seen from the Dogs, but then again I may be one of the older farts. On so many levels, we had no right to win that game. The script seemed to have been written, but we have a stubborn group of players who fight like wild animals to shape their own destiny. I am so proud and pumped.

GO DOGS!!!:)

Not the best last quarter I have seen from the Dogs, but then again I may be one of the older farts. On so many levels, we had no right to win that game. The script seemed to have been written, but we have a stubborn group of players who fight like wild animals to shape their own destiny. I am so proud and pumped.

GO DOGS!!!:)

I feel exactly the same.

I'm so proud of their spirit, toughness and never say die attitude.:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very good last quarter. I'm glad Johnno fired them up at the huddle during the break. Should have done it much earlier though. We were pretty ordinary all day.

And I have to agree that the Adelaide game where we came back from 40 down was better.

I thought we could have lost it when Gia passed striaght to a Freo player on our 50 metre arc then Boyd, with a mtach saving tackle, made me shout out his name. It scared my wife because she wasn't watching the game at that point. She tuned in after that and was quite excited for us.

Very good last quarter, but remember back in 98 or 99 we were down by 40 to the crows at three quarter time and won

1999, now THAT was the best last quarter I've ever seen.

Loved Johnno with the 'goblet of rock' at the beggining of the last term. We need a transcript of his speech. Maybe the best since DFA got his jumper!

Congratulations Bulldogs fans. Great last quarter by you guys. People calling that a Freo choke are disrespectful and underestimating your team I believe.

Yes, it's devastating being a Freo supporter at the moment.:( We have forgotten how to win games - four close games now...all lost :eek:

Have always admired the Bulldogs' spirit. All the best for the rest of the season.

Thanks for the kind words hoss. I really feel for you blokes. I'm hoping you can string some good games together for your supporters soon. They deserve a bit better than what they are getting.

All the best for the rest of the season for your guys too.

Thank uou Brett Peake, I loved your victory celebration after your goal at the 15 minute mark of the final quarter. It was at that point I knew we were back in the game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Best last quarter i have ever seen!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back