Discussion Best Longsleeve Guernsey Ever?

Remove this Banner Ad

They went to a wingsish kit for a while, and made the move back after using it as a once-off with plenty of support from club supporters.
Must have been 2014 was their last year in the old one.
Majak+Daw+Werribee+Tigers+v+Box+Hill+Hawks+pm45-xdZH0Ol.jpg

82930364-jess-sinclair-of-werribee-is-hit-in-the-head-gettyimages.jpg

So zooming into this pic, I'm 99% sure that Seedsman sleeves were actually 3/4ers. Originally thought that they were rolled/folded back to be made shorter. But you can clearly see the cuff is not far past his elbow
f85384c039c93c55f47a83d863c1ebdb.jpg

So zooming into this pic, I'm 99% sure that Seedsman sleeves were actually 3/4ers. Originally thought that they were rolled/folded back to be made shorter. But you can clearly see the cuff is not far past his elbow
f85384c039c93c55f47a83d863c1ebdb.jpg
Nike's Carlton PI long sleeve guernseys are very similar to this. The fabric is so tight and lightweight, it tends to look 3/4 when it's bunched up at the elbows, but it can still be pulled down the arm completely to become full length sleeves.

Hi I'm new to the forum and was wondering if anyone could help me out in finding an old Footscray long sleeve jumper with the ici sponsor on it pictured below. Does anyone still make them? image.jpeg

Hi I'm new to the forum and was wondering if anyone could help me out in finding an old Footscray long sleeve jumper with the ici sponsor on it pictured below. Does anyone still make them? View attachment 254837
None that I'm aware of. Your best bet would be buying one of the ones from the club and e=getting an embroider to put the ICI logo on it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They went to a wingsish kit for a while, and made the move back after using it as a once-off with plenty of support from club supporters.
Majak+Daw+Werribee+Tigers+v+Box+Hill+Hawks+pm45-xdZH0Ol.jpg

82930364-jess-sinclair-of-werribee-is-hit-in-the-head-gettyimages.jpg
Shit, that's Ben Brown before the Roos snapped him up from Werribee!

And played at North the year he was in that picture. Also in that picture is a young, DUI-less Kayne Turner, who played his first year of AFL and VFL in 2014, the same draft crop that BB was in. BB just didn't leave Werribee once we grabbed him.

And played at North the year he was in that picture. Also in that picture is a young, DUI-less Kayne Turner, who played his first year of AFL and VFL in 2014, the same draft crop that BB was in. BB just didn't leave Werribee once we grabbed him.
This article is from 2013 and has a picture of him in a Werribee jumper. Note the old VFL logo.
http://www.nmfc.com.au/news/2013-11-22/browns-persistence-pays-off
But I think that picture that you posted is probably from 2014

Werribee made the move back to the W in 2014. You are right about about the once-off use of the jumper in 2013. Was used against Port Melbourne to celebrate 20 years since Werribee won their first premiership.
13405382_10206767292796759_1091526843_o.jpg 13405455_10206767291636730_496541479_o.jpg

Seriously one of these days the AFL needs to put on a longsleeve heritage round. Almost every club has an absolute cracker in their back catalogue and they should be on show.

Imagine every player in longsleeves. It would be a thing of rare beauty.
Hnng.

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion Best Longsleeve Guernsey Ever?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back