Discussion Best Longsleeve Guernsey Ever?

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't think it was ever posted (Brief scan through thread), my fav has to be Cogs long sleeve from the Anzac Day match in 2015, only Cogs from time to time and I think one other player (Palmer?) ever wears a long sleeve. No one else really wears them (not sure why?) so it's a pretty rare sight to see one on field.

369119.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cats enjoyed busting out the long sleeves last night. Bartel, McCarthy, Guthrie, Cockatoo and Ruggles all rocking the sleeves. Looked good.

457294.jpg

Aaron Young had a longsleeve vs GWS :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

Young, Pittard, Wingard and Westhoff all did. Wingard and Westhoff's weren't easy to see though, since they were never near the ball.

Long sleeves look great but when guys wear them on a cold day when they're not known for wearing them (Westhoff), they just leave themselves wide open to sledging. Why give your opponent any ammunition?

The Port long sleeves look a bit weird. Loose around the bicep but tight around the forearm. Are they tapping them down or is that just the design of the sleeves?

The Port long sleeves look a bit weird. Loose around the bicep but tight around the forearm. Are they tapping them down or is that just the design of the sleeves?
Just an assumption, but that looks like the design. I'd say it's to prevent a tackler restricting a handball by holding the lower part of the sleeve.

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion Best Longsleeve Guernsey Ever?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back