FTA-TV Best looker of the FoxSportsNews female presenters

Best looker of the FoxSportsNews female presenters

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a soft spot for Sarah Jones from the old Fox Footy days, so she gets my vote. Sexy voice too :thumbsu:

They are all quality though. Good work Fox Sports.

Is Lee Furlong still there on FSN or has she left? Jessica Yates also has disappeared from FSN since last Sunday hosting the superbikes. Has Lara Pitt and the other new female newsreader in the Black hair replaced both of them?

Can someone confirm what city all the girls are based in?

Is it Sarah Jones (VIC) and all the others Sydney?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You guys suck for not posting pictures but here's some for the Mel fans.

24np6hc.jpg

2rf3hc3.jpg

14e2h6h.jpg

okrhvp.jpg

One on the left is a cutie...

I enjoyed the brunette tandem thrust that we got to see tonight on Fox Sports News with Alana Smith and Mel McLachlan working together. They have a good rapport and both just ooze sex and sports knowledge.

That's what I call Deluxe Double Penetration. Alana and Mel. Serving me my sport on a plate.

Re: the station newcomer, I have to say that Stephanie Brantz isn't really doing it for me. There's something about her voice and delivery that doesn't flow. She still hasn't mastered her vocal inflections yet. She looks okay but does get lapped by the younger, hotter chicks there.

Lara Pitt is still the girl next door and is doing a solid job as she climbs the ladder there. Some say she's too skinny. I say she's fine.

And since my last review, Jacqueline Chartres is still struggling to make an impact and get noticed. Great body though.

Weather channel chicks> FSN chicks

Weather channel now... Milf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back