Best looking club supporters of the opposite sex.

Remove this Banner Ad

sp-mac

Club Legend
Aug 14, 2003
Ballafornia
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood
Anybody got any opinions on this?

Richmond, Hawthorn and Carlton (besides barb) spring to mind for me. Not just people I know, but a general survey of the Collingwood games I go to.

Mate, go to the Hawks games and you will find a fair bit of talent walking around. Makes the game a whole lot better when ya gettin flogged....

Of course, this thread is not restricted to us blokes, nor is it restricted to those who aren't attracted to the opposite sex. (In fact I value the opinion of Hawthorn supporters very much!)

I Find that West Coast and Fremantle have the most amount of hotties, but thats because their all Perth Girls :p, Essendon Chicks are all right aswell, but really most clubs have hot supporters.

Of course this leads to the discussion of other teams worldwide. I particularly like watching the cricket from South Africa and the Latvians at last years Euros were alright as well!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SaintsSupporter said:
Good to see everybody here is still sane and/or not drunk, and haven't said Collingwood.

You can tie it to how many 'pretty boys' play at each team, as they tend to hover around the teams more focused on looks than performance.

The Carlton games I've been to (I don't live in Vic.) seem to have contained quite a few euro-stunners. (Without stereotyping the club :D )And here I was being led by Eddie to believe they all looked like Barb? Keep trying though Eddie :rolleyes:

Will begrudgingly admit that at the Carlton v Essendon game there were quite a few good looking.... Bomberettes?

The Carlton v Collingwood game made me realise why Eddie puts a lot of effort into making Barb the female face of Carlton: In the hope that it will divert attention from the nasty Collingwood crowd.
I'll concede there were a few pretty girls, but on the whole, most of them seemed to be kinda old... and yeah.... nasty.

The three biggest pretty boy teams, also have the best looking fem supporters:

West Coast, Hawthorn, Melbourne

Richmond girls are disgusting, Collingwood girls are deformed, Carlton girls are chewbacca's, Essendon girls are fugly, Geelong girls have no teeth

Geelong...are they even women? :p
In all seriousness I think each club has a fair amount of good lookers, but also at the same times some really, really...(insert harsh adjective) specimens.

Remove this Banner Ad

Best looking club supporters of the opposite sex.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back