• Chris Gayle 215

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Rohit Sharma 209

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Sachin Tendulkar 200*

Votes: 14 37.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Who remember the "Chilligate " when Harsho Bhogle and Kerry O'Keeffe were in the commentary box together? Now that's what I call gold.

Not even sure if seen any of these on tv.
I suspect none of the were even in top six best one day innings but they are the highest individual totals in the record books and it is the current trend.
The Steve Waugh innings in 1999 World Cup that brought our world cup campaign back from brink of death is best one day innings I ever watched but also some of the Viv Richards innings I saw as a little kid were awesome. I count them as better despite bigger many bigger scores posted. Can't even imagine the damage Viv he would do on some of the smaller grounds now and the more powerful bats. It would be scary.
In World Cup final cannot go past the Ricky Ponting innings in World Cup final. The game was over before India got to bat that day because of it.

Pontings ininings was remarkable! Everything he hit just went where he wanted it too. He made that ground look like a postage stamp.

Aravinda De Silva in the 96 final was fantastic. The concentration and ability to perform under pressure was great.

Remove this Banner Ad

Best ODI 200 Innings

Back