coopygoop

Debutant
Oct 6, 2004
Darwon
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Geelong
Xavier's new recruit from Warnambool Ed Mahony is sure to be a match winner. Will bring much needed strength to the forward line and will provide another avenue to goal for the Black and Reds. Thoughts...

Mahony is a dud, i can't believe this bloke is even rated by anyone. He will not win any matches for Xavier, and Xavs will be lucky to make the top 4.

Really hard question, obviously Xavier Ellis is the best player in the APS competition, followed closely by Tom Hawkins

watch out for rich jones in yr 11 from carey, he is about 6,7 with a huge leap. he has to put a bit more muscle on but he is still the carey firsts no.1 ruckman. he will be a definate pick up in the afl draft next year.

Yeh Caulfield has some quality players: Gilchrist, Kalmus, Keddel, Picking, Yaman, Sandilands and Penberthy. Good mixture of yr 11's and 12's this year so it is promising for the future but this year too. Teams will be surprised by how we are going to go this year. We aren't as bad as what you think and we are a vast improvement on last years side.

Rashes#2 said:
watch out for rich jones in yr 11 from carey, he is about 6,7 with a huge leap. he has to put a bit more muscle on but he is still the carey firsts no.1 ruckman. he will be a definate pick up in the afl draft next year.

he is a massive *******

Rockefeller from geelong college averaging over 30 possesions in the first 3 round of the TAC Cup.
Henderson also getting a best on ground last week versus eastern rangers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The B-Train is quickly making a name for himself too...

But Tang and Mitch Scott still probably take the cake thus far...

Ohh i dont reckon you can go past Squirrel. New guy to join the might of the scotch XVIII. Rivaling the B-Train and Jacobs, squizz has the height and strength of a jacobs, great hands overhead, as well as the mobility and goal sense of a Junior Rioli. He is an all out star. Look for him leading out of the square booting goals left, right and centre.

Chugga said:
My mistake. Squirrel is a gun, no doubting that.

I thought squirrel wasn't playing this year due to commitments with the Western Bulldogs who i have heard have already signed him up for next year?

why dont all u saddies get a good thread, like best player in the AGSV?? thats where the action is at

hq123 said:
why dont all u saddies get a good thread, like best player in the AGSV?? thats where the action is at
Thats if you were to compare it to Blokes running around on the field with their eyes closed. Aps is superior to the lower class minorty league of AGSV

Ellis easily followed very closely by Tom Hawkins from MGS. Hes has the strongest set of hands in the APS hands down. And a ripper shot for goal

I.L.L said:
Thats if you were to compare it to Blokes running around on the field with their eyes closed. Aps is superior to the lower class minorty league of AGSV

im not too sure if that comment is 100% true, but u keep thinking that buddy.

what are you gonna do about it I.L.L?? you are just a little ****ta who bends over to take in from ure principle.

Remove this Banner Ad

Best player in APS

Remove this Banner Ad

Back