Best player in the league of each number!

Remove this Banner Ad

dids4 said:
ahh, no lets give 8 to someone who has actually delivered conistent football please.

J.Clement.

also Scott Thompson 5???? Buckley? Hird?

ps. didak > cross.

Didak HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :D

dids4 said:
ahh, no lets give 8 to someone who has actually delivered conistent football please.

J.Clement.

also Scott Thompson 5???? Buckley? Hird?

ps. didak > cross.

Wells Will Win The Brownlow This Year

PS. Didak = Inconsistent dud

Gee Jonathon Brown is overrated at this stage. For an inconsistent player with a a bad temper he gets more kudos than he deserves. Agreed he might one day be a mighty player IF he can get his act together.

X_box_X said:
Wells, Burgoyne... Pfft. Anyone ever heard of a guy named James Clement?

Hayes is better than Brown and West.

I am nominating Leo Barry for number 21.

I appreciate your non-biased veiws, but Lenny Hayes' lack of Goal scoring power depreciates his value which is the reason why i belive Brown should be ahead of him. However, it is understandable after Brown's injury that Lenny gets the gig.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

HeLMie said:
How about mentioning a player that doesn't wear black and white?

ive suggested 3, with people disagreeing with only 1.

so sorry. :rolleyes:

actually, with kerr aside (i admit i forgot about him), who are the better 17's and 8's than burns and clement? im all ears. :)

dids4 said:
ive suggested 3, with people disagreeing with only 1.

so sorry. :rolleyes:

actually, with kerr aside (i admit i forgot about him), who are the better 17's and 8's than burns and clement? im all ears. :)

As much as i like Tarkyn i dont rate him above Bolton as you have just done. However now with a full season and a half with no major injuries im sure he will now be able tomove forward.

I agree with Clement which is the reason why i didnt comment on your first posts including that man.

Not forgetting of course Scotty Burns who's courage i admire, however his best football is far behind him. Cooney as is already mentioned as the number 17 would be my choice.

QPower said:
Gee Jonathon Brown is overrated at this stage. For an inconsistent player with a a bad temper he gets more kudos than he deserves. Agreed he might one day be a mighty player IF he can get his act together.

This hardly is worth arguing with you about.

Brown is by far the most influential player in the Brisbane team at the moment. The results from 2005 stand fairly clear on that. When he was there, the Lions were competitive with anyone, without him, we turned into a rudderless rabble.

Qsaint said:

Ha. Lappin is far better, even with a broken leg.

HeLMie said:
As much as i like Tarkyn i dont rate him above Bolton as you have just done. However now with a full season and a half with no major injuries im sure he will now be able tomove forward.

I agree with Clement which is the reason why i didnt comment on your first posts including that man.

Not forgetting of course Scotty Burns who's courage i admire, however his best football is far behind him. Cooney as is already mentioned as the number 17 would be my choice.

i never rated tarkyn better than bolton. re-read it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Best player in the league of each number!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back