Best Way to Experience the Game?

Best Way to Watch the Game?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Dec 20, 2023
AFL Club
Richmond
So what is your favourite way to experience the game and why?

1. Radio

2. TV

3. Attending

I personally like TV unless it’s a MCG finals game. The quality now is amazing, not like in the 70s when it looked like it was being filmed with a potato. Couldn’t tell the difference between North and Pies in black and white TV.

Last edited:

So what is your favourite way to watch the game and why?

1. Radio

2. TV

3. Attending

I personally like TV unless it’s a MCG finals game. The quality now is amazing, not like in the 70s when it looked like it was being filmed with a potato. Couldn’t tell the difference between North and Pies in black and white TV.

How do you watch the game on radio?

For those of us old enough, we could tell the difference between North and Pies in black and white, even playing on a wet day on a mud heap.

These days I've gone from preferring to attend a game to watching it on tv. I live regional Vic and CBF with the travel and aggravation of being in a large crowd full of people with anger issues who don't know the rules.

I voted for watching on radio.

For those of us old enough, we could tell the difference between North and Pies in black and white, even playing on a wet day on a mud heap.

These days I've gone from preferring to attend a game to watching it on tv. I live regional Vic and CBF with the travel and aggravation of being in a large crowd full of people with anger issues who don't know the rules.

Synesthesia obviously

Synesthesia is when your brain routes sensory information through multiple unrelated senses, causing you to experience more than one sense simultaneously. Some examples include tasting words or linking colors to numbers and letters.

Cleansweep, does this describe you by any chance at all?

Put on your Richmond guernsey (no.4).
Watch two minutes of Martin highlights two hours before the game.
Check Centrelink balance.
Can't afford to go to the game.
Watch the Richmond match on TV.
Log on to BigFooty after the Richmond loss and talk about Dustin Martin.

?
Looks like somebodies parents didn’t GAF. What happened to you

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn’t want to keep writing see/hear in my title and sentence. I thought common sense would prevail. Unfortunately not, I need to keep it real simple for some people on here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Best Way to Experience the Game?

Back