best win since the Adeliade and Bummers comeback!!

Remove this Banner Ad

HeziBarecket

All Australian
Mar 8, 2009
Yeshiva
AFL Club
Carlton
..I know you all hate me for being 'negative' but this was the sweetest win I have seen our boys play for a long time. You know the last game I saw at Princes Park was against Sh!tney, and we were up, and then they did their crappy chip-chip footy to beat us!

STUFF THEM!

This is a very sweet win, i am so proud of the boys, so proud to see our wonderful Indigenous lads step up. Walks, Eddie, Jeffrey bring me so much pride and love for my team! Jamo was terrific and of course the master blaster the Juddenator, the master of Sh!tney and how to smash their crap footy! A beautiful, wondrous thing!!

GO BLUES!!

DOWN THE TOILET SH!TNEY!! FINITO LA MUSICA!!

KARN THE MIGHTY BLUES!!!!!!

YEEHA!!!!
:D:D:D:D:D:D

That's the best win since we smashed the Saints early on last year. Wasn't overly confident at half time, but Eddie helped turn the game in the 3rd quarter. Epic game from Judd tonight.

Go the mighty mighty baggers!!

:thumbsu:

Yep, these two stood out for me. Judd just keeps getting the ball out, I dunno how he does it but he is an absolute superstar.

Thought Setanta did a good job up forward (particularly his ruck work, he got the ball to advantage almost every time) and also Walker who kept presenting and putting himself in the right spot (happy to eat humble pie tonight Walks, well done).

Awesome win, though I thought I was gonna burst a Parko vein in the first half!

GO BLUES!

Season defining. Broke the Sydney hoodoo, didn't choke, had an even contribution, betts redeemed himself.

Top 4 spot is ours if we want it. Only really have to compete with Freo, Hawthorn and maybe Essendon.

I think there's love everywhere right now!:cool::cool::cool:

Genius move to bring in Setanta, Ellard played great, white was a bum until he got that goasl. i mean how good was Judd to will himself through three Sh!tney chip-chipper to pass it off to
White who missed the goal!! I nearly had an aneurism!!!

But how good was Jeffrey's snap! Oh I love these guys!!!

Season defining. Broke the Sydney hoodoo, didn't choke, had an even contribution, betts redeemed himself.

Top 4 spot is ours if we want it. Only really have to compete with Freo, Hawthorn and maybe Essendon.

lets hope Collingwood Lose to western Bulldogs as the Pies have the Bye next weeks a Chance to if we beat st kilda before our bye
last year this time we were 10th big improvement on last year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lets hope Collingwood Lose to western Bulldogs as the Pies have the Bye next weeks a Chance to if we beat st kilda before our bye
last year this time we were 10th big improvement on last year

You know, I just had another look at the ladder and I'm sure the dogs and saints will mount some sort of challenge at a decent spot in the 8. They won't just drift away lightly....so we still have plenty of competition for a spot in the top 4 and really just need to keep winning. Next Mondays game will be massive if St Kilda win tomorrow.

Anyone else have their head in the hands when Simon White was trying to pick that ball up in the goalsquare just before he kicked the thing?

I had time to crawl under my bed - and it's a futon.

You know, I just had another look at the ladder and I'm sure the dogs and saints will mount some sort of challenge at a decent spot in the 8. They won't just drift away lightly....so we still have plenty of competition for a spot in the top 4 and really just need to keep winning. Next Mondays game will be massive if St Kilda win tomorrow.

Reckon it will be tougher if Saints lose tomorrow.

They lose to Crows and their season is on the verge of no return. They win and the pressure on them eases somewhat.

Huge win tonight Blues... after last week, we've now won two games that in the last few years we would have turned it up and lost. Proud of the boys.

But what to do with Jarrad Waite. Insanely frustrating footballer. Six frees against. Dumb, selfish.

Anyone else have their head in the hands when Simon White was trying to pick that ball up in the goalsquare just before he kicked the thing?

Awesome win... and yeah... when he had the fumbles in the goal square, I was willing him to pick it up and kick it... or just kick it at the goals.

When it went through I knew that was the ball game there...

Garletts snap was pure silk... front and centre, got the ball and bang...

Now I go on holidays feeling a million bucks

Awesome win... and yeah... when he had the fumbles in the goal square, I was willing him to pick it up and kick it... or just kick it at the goals.

When it went through I knew that was the ball game there...

Garletts snap was pure silk... front and centre, got the ball and bang...

Now I go on holidays feeling a million bucks

Have a good break, champ, but maintain the rage. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

best win since the Adeliade and Bummers comeback!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back