Best Year 11s from each school?

Remove this Banner Ad

Nick off said:
Gormo is a spud, who are u to be an authority on Gormo, bet u don't even know him!!

i know gormo very well thank-you ive seen him plenty of times up the murray on houseboats, bullying little kids and making grown old men cry

beanpole said:
i know gormo very well thank-you ive seen him plenty of times up the murray on houseboats, bullying little kids and making grown old men cry

I think u r talkin bout a different Gormo to me, im talkin bout Nick Gorman, are u talkin bout Toby????

From what i know there are quite a few yr 11 which can really dominate at aps 1st level aswell and some in the agsv.

Hailebury- Sam sheldon played last year will be a huge part of the 1st team again, should step up to be a key player

Scotch College- Junior Rioli Obviously, apprently got bog in the 3rd test in the internation rules series game againts the Irish, Daniel Parisi tall bloke natural footy player has great footy smarts surely will play an important role this year, Lachie Hill tallish aswell, got some real great pace about him, and a big kick aswell great assets.

Carey- Matthew Suckling, plays down at sandringham dragon, hard at it footy player, has to play excpetional footy for carey to go anywhere this year
Luke Francias tall bloke, could be seen playing ruck slipping down forward , needs to be on his game to play well.

Xavier- There should be about 5-6 yr 11's playing 1st footy this year, santilli, christain s-f, molan, buckley maybe?

Has anyone heard of Xavier's recruit Shaun O'Keeffe? Injured last year and could not play for Vic. Has come to the big smoke from Leongatha and should take the Xavs to the premiership this year. The Firey red head still has about 2 weeks of his rehab to go but should fit straight into the team. Exceptional skills and arguably has the longest kick in the competition.

Sundberg, Sandilands and Flannigan are to look out for as the solid performers for Caulfields First XVIII. Sundberg a hard ball winner.. Sandilands with the longest legs on the planet and a penertrating kick and Flannigan is a stocky player with a barrel chest who can run through anything that will get in his way. Good forward who should kick around 30 goals this year with Yaman biting at his toes goaling those marks which arent collected my Flannigan.

For Brighton there are some obvious year 11 standouts.

1. Daniel Sargent - Midfield 172cm/75-80 kilo well built
2. James Pickering - Half Forward 175cm/ 7 kg
3. Jack CAnnon - Fullback 191cm/ 83 odd kg
4. Bennett Pascoe - Wing/ Half Back 175com/ 70 kg

These are probably the top 4 players to watch for this year in the 1st XVIII comp.

nostril said:

These are probably the top 4 players to watch for this year in the 1st XVIII comp.

Pickering clearly the pick of those four, bit of a lightweight tho!

skevsman said:
hi all, new here. name is ben or skevsman. :thumbsu:
i go to st. kevins as you can probably tell looking at my screen nick and I'd have to say that's pretty bang on.

but newman and kennedy are well in front of everyone else in yr.11. third would be mccarthy and fourth is a fair way back.

from other schools, to be honest st. bernards has a fair bit of talent and probably going a long way to one of the best schools in teh state. the players from yr.11 who i rekn are guns is that huckstepp (ben???) and ciantar. they'll need to be on fire for bernards, especially huckstepp. considine's anotha good one theyve picked up from simmonds.

nah not true about newman and kennedy being well in front of everyone else. although great players, mccarthy is definitely up there, already showing great form in tac cup at oakleigh and will definitely be within grasp of winning the bnf at skc this year.

nostril said:

when brigton win a game ill watch out for them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

nah sargent is better then pickering, but he is really small
he tagged smith on the weekend did and alright job.
andrew dix is a new up and comig year 11 who is sure to make an impact in the 1st

Guys Guys, does the name Junior Rioli spring to mind. Would easily be the best 11 in the competition, if not one of the most dangerous players in the Aps. He was one of only 2 in the Aps to play for the international team against Ireland, the other being Hawkins, but hes hardly yr 11.

I.L.L said:
Guys Guys, does the name Junior Rioli spring to mind. Would easily be the best 11 in the competition, if not one of the most dangerous players in the Aps. He was one of only 2 in the Aps to play for the international team against Ireland, the other being Hawkins, but hes hardly yr 11.

Spot on I.L.L, he's quite the footballer. Will play AFL

You'd hope Junior would come down to the Bombers, also under the Year 11 banner is the Albino wereWOLF, known as an addicted gambler, we can now be more specific as he is addicted to Trackside inparticular. Trackside sessions are only acceptable at the Vale, preferably by yourself. Wolfe has been known to put in big sessions with the guy who went fishing and caught a barracuda (i forget which number he is, there's so many of them these days) and also Whitey who is one of the superstars of the Mystery Men basketball team, but alas has become too whipped (had his lunch cut by Jordan Lewis none less) and has had to be cut, he is set to be replaced by either Loz or Elsie from the B-Team.

all this talk about newman. the kid is a solid hard ball winner but has got as good a football brain as an uder 9 auskick kid, and the skills toboot.

gezza 9 how wrong can u get about suckling?
not only is he in yr 12 but hes as bigger receiver as they get.
alright player but get ur facts right mate.

The order for yr 11 BGS should be :
1. Dan Sargent Onballer - by a long way
2. jack Cannon - Fullback
3. bennett pascoe- winger
4. Charlie kennett- winger
5. will pickering - forward
6. james pickering - centre half bench

does anyone know of Dan Anthony from BGS, anyway you should see his brother, he is amazing, he has the best skills and is a freakshow. he will be top 10 draft in 2 years for sure! look out for anthony. Lachie.....

BGS has some underated in and under players such as
Lachie Anthony
Will Weybury
Some talent lies in
Pat Healey
Alex Cann
Jack Leishman

Remove this Banner Ad

Best Year 11s from each school?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back