Votes: 7 16.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Fielders!

Debutant
Dec 16, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
who are they. my thoughts are newman and chivers from skevs. sandilands and sonberg from caulfield. hill from scotch. and thats all i know

why not Henderson or Johnstone from geelong college?both played as year 10s last year and both playing geelong falcons this year. they would definatly be in the top 5

HA if youre going to do this poll you gotta put Junior Rioli in it. I mean the guy kicked 10 against carey and 8 against caufield last year wen he was just in yr 10!!! I mean come on.
Sometimes hard to remember hes in yr 11 got to be in the top ten in the APS.

CHIVERS is a good player but is out for 6 Junior Rioli is no doubt in their newman is not that good i would have to say sandilands

This is a joke of a poll. How can u have a poll for best yr 11 player and exclude junior rioli from scotch? He is definately the best yr 11 player in the APS and possibly one of the better players overrall in the APS.

Lochy Henderson - a dominant forward in the APS with a season under his belt and all the better playing TAC Cup with Geelong Falcons

Fielders! said:
who are they. my thoughts are newman and chivers from skevs. sandilands and sonberg from caulfield. hill from scotch. and thats all i know
chivers is good, but not the best from year 11 skc. newman, kennedy and mccarthy are the top 3 from skc. mccarthy has been forced out due to injury, and only played the first round so hasnt been able to show his great form from oakleigh under 18's just yet.

This is the worst Poll Ever. Theres much better players then those, although Scott Newman is definately top 3 best yr 11's

Brian Fantana said:
Lochy Henderson - a dominant forward in the APS with a season under his belt and all the better playing TAC Cup with Geelong Falcons

Is Henderson only year 11?? I saw him play today against BGS and he absolutely dominated. He will be drafted for sure in the next few years.

nostril said:
Is Henderson only year 11?? I saw him play today against BGS and he absolutely dominated. He will be drafted for sure in the next few years.

I also saw him play yesterday against BGS he doesn't drop them, will defiantly be drafted next year! he is top 3 best year 11 players in APS easy. Last year kicked 8 against Xav in year 10. The lad can play thats for sure, one to watch out for!

I agree with the weatherman! Its a joke! Rioloi from scoth not included, henderson from geelong not included and cannon from bgs not included! Henderson dominated against BGS but that was becuase Cannon was out sick! Cannon would have toweled him up if he had of been playing!:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

bmorts88 said:
I agree with the weatherman! Its a joke! Rioloi from scoth not included, henderson from geelong not included and cannon from bgs not included! Henderson dominated against BGS but that was becuase Cannon was out sick! Cannon would have toweled him up if he had of been playing!:)

cannon is not a one bit good! we will wait and see who gets drafted out and cannon and henderson... mate you don't know what you are talking about

this poll is a joke, dale tormey from haileybury should be in there. speed and physique of a young chris judd with the skills to match. reminds me of a jonathon brown on the lead and in the air is reminiscent of rusell robertson. if you're gonna have a poll of the best yr 11s in the APS make sure you at least include them in it.

careyrips(I) said:
what about rich jones from carey? he is easily the best ruckman in the aps and hes only in year 11!!

Careyrips you are obviously a biased carey student, but i'm even pondering whether you are Rich Jones, because anyone in their right mind would know that to consider the Carey ruckman in the same league as some of the supreme ruckman the APS has to offer, is a complete joke. No offense to Rich Jones, i think there is great potential.
I am however confused to find him in the best players for Carey every week. And am very willing to be proven wrong. I am curious to hear other bigfooty members contributions to see whether others are seeing what i am not. But at the moment i am quite simply dumbfounded.
Dawes, Hawkins, Shaw, Porter and Njoku are sure contenders although i have not yet seen Haileyburys ruckman, and would consider him good without even watching him play considering the structure of the Haileybury side.

I also agree with the weatherman when he says this poll is a joke, no offense to Fielders as i feel the idea was right, but it shows a lack of research when names like Rioli, Henderson etc are left out. Maybe even putting every year 11 in the poll would be an idea to avoid having this poll scrutinised.

Might not be tangeable but at least it would be correct.

richard jones is definetly a good player, filling the void of the 1st carey ruckman after playing 10b's last season. has improved dramatically, has a great leap and should not be under estimated in his ability. has matched scotch, melbourne and brighton in the ruck and thrashed geelong gram and wesley. watch out next season, possible future carey captain

browny30 said:
richard jones is definetly a good player, filling the void of the 1st carey ruckman after playing 10b's last season. has improved dramatically, has a great leap and should not be under estimated in his ability. has matched scotch, melbourne and brighton in the ruck and thrashed geelong gram and wesley. watch out next season, possible future carey captain
:eek:

Good luck Carey.

this poll is a joke
newman? didnt even get jumpered at sandy, the kids a tough nut but thats it.
sunberg? uve gotta be joking me. receiver, soft, unaccountable and lazy.
how about sargent? sukling, rokafeller, smith and gilchrist would all agree with me, he did the job on all of them, while racking up posises of his own.

phamasian said:
this poll is a joke
newman? didnt even get jumpered at sandy, the kids a tough nut but thats it.
sunberg? uve gotta be joking me. receiver, soft, unaccountable and lazy.
how about sargent? sukling, rokafeller, smith and gilchrist would all agree with me, he did the job on all of them, while racking up posises of his own.

mate!! you are a joke, sunny is one of the best players in year 11 current playing in the APS first 18 comp!, he has dominated every team he played last year, only injury has kept him out this year and he will be back and better then ever, caulfield a force next year sandilands to get drafted!!

p.s c.gilson star of the future....

yer kidin me sargent and j pikering r easerly up in the mix of the best players in yr 11...
sargent number 7 for BGS! has kept smith and rokerfella 2 under 20 disposals n pikin up his own possies as well as keepin them quiet.
j pikering cumin in of the wing has created heaps of goals for BGS his disposal of the ball and his speed. he will b the next judd

Remove this Banner Ad

Best Yr 11's In Aps

Back