Streaming Better Call Saul - ** Contains Spoliers! **

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

I tried to watch this about 5 years ago but didn't even get through the first episode.

After watching breaking bad clips on youtube, I'm going to try and get through at least an episode a day.

The first 3 episodes were good but the next couple have been a bit slow.
I didn’t show any interest til the back end of season 2. Keep at it man, trust me. The first season and a bit is a drag but integral to the character development.

Last edited:
I’m the exact opposite, the first two seasons of BCS were definitely my most preferred. Was very much a genuine spinoff doing its own distinct thing then, and the McKean dynamic was irreplaceable. S4-5 were relatively disappointing as it veered more BrBa prequel.

Last edited:
I’m the exact opposite, the first two seasons of BCS were definitely my most preferred. Was very much a genuine spinoff doing its own distinct thing then, and the McKean dynamic was irreplaceable. S4-5 were relatively disappointing as it veered more BrBa prequel.
I mean that is what the show was meant to be ?

I see both sides. I definitely preferred the early seasons with its own identity and dynamic, but it makes sense that it would become more like Breaking Bad as it got closer to the starting point of that show. That said, I could have done with less of Fring and the cameos and the Breaking Bad light feel, as he didn't need to get heavily involved in the scene to end up where he did. I think season 4 was my least favourite as it leant too heavily into the Breaking Bad world. Ultimately I think it walked the line almost as good as it could.

I tried to watch this about 5 years ago but didn't even get through the first episode.

After watching breaking bad clips on youtube, I'm going to try and get through at least an episode a day.

The first 3 episodes were good but the next couple have been a bit slow.

I didn’t show any interest til the back end of season 2. Keep at it man, trust me. The first season and a bit is a drag but integral to the character development.

Agreed, you have to hang in there because the series takes flight into the stratosphere once the characters are established.

Remove this Banner Ad

Streaming Better Call Saul - ** Contains Spoliers! **

Remove this Banner Ad

Back