Betting websites

Remove this Banner Ad

I Just got off the phone from palmerbet and they said that their system has been having problems with closing races on time and that they have to close it manually. I asked them why they were pending/accepting bets after the race started and they just deflected saying something about their website/server. I asked why every loser was accepted AFTER it had lose and vice versa for every winner. again, they blame their system (which is bullshit. It happened too many times to be a coincidence.) Then they started accusing me of placing bets after the race "as they run down the home straight" (even though this wasn't possible, as I checked). I nearly lost it there. I then asked even if that was true (which is isn't), how does that take away from their plain criminal activity of accepting/declining my bets AFTER each race, depending on whether the horse won or not. They again deflected/ignored by saying their system has time problems and telling me not to place a bet within 5 minutes of a race starting.(WTF??) I told them it had nothing to do with their system as they said themselves my bets were being manually approved. They then agreed that any bet still "PENDING" after the race has started should be declined (even though EVERY SINGLE LOSING BET WENT FROM PENDING TO ACCEPTED AFTER IT LOST). They eventually credited me with my stakes back as a "good will gesture". I just laughed and agreed to take my action elsewhere.

I did do some extra testing by placing bet on a Saturday race and they accepted that.(before I rang them)

Anyway I've decided to just let this one go and happily avoid placing bets at palmerbet. I'm sure they're glad to see me go anyway.

I Just got off the phone from palmerbet and they said that their system has been having problems with closing races on time and that they have to close it manually. I asked them why they were pending/accepting bets after the race started and they just deflected saying something about their website/server. I asked why every loser was accepted AFTER it had lose and vice versa for every winner. again, they blame their system (which is bullshit. It happened too many times to be a coincidence.) Then they started accusing me of placing bets after the race "as they run down the home straight" (even though this wasn't possible, as I checked). I nearly lost it there. I then asked even if that was true (which is isn't), how does that take away from their plain criminal activity of accepting/declining my bets AFTER each race, depending on whether the horse won or not. They again deflected/ignored by saying their system has time problems and telling me not to place a bet within 5 minutes of a race starting.(WTF??) I told them it had nothing to do with their system as they said themselves my bets were being manually approved. They then agreed that any bet still "PENDING" after the race has started should be declined (even though EVERY SINGLE LOSING BET WENT FROM PENDING TO ACCEPTED AFTER IT LOST). They eventually credited me with my stakes back as a "good will gesture". I just laughed and agreed to take my action elsewhere.

I did do some extra testing by placing bet on a Saturday race and they accepted that.(before I rang them)

Anyway I've decided to just let this one go and happily avoid placing bets at palmerbet. I'm sure they're glad to see me go anyway.

Welcome to KP town. ****ing amateurs.

have you brought it up with them? or the regulators?

Government regulators at work

anigif_enhanced-24663-1393234637-9.gif

Government regulators at work

anigif_enhanced-24663-1393234637-9.gif

Completely off topic... but having grown up on a large(ish) property, I saw rams do what this bub is attempting... it's vicious when they do, they back back like this bub does, and charge at one another, leap at one another and clash heads. The ground really does shake... they smash one another's heads apart.

This clip, though.... that's so funny in comparison to how it really is. :)

Completely off topic... but having grown up on a large(ish) property, I saw rams do what this bub is attempting... it's vicious when they do, they back back like this bub does, and charge at one another, leap at one another and clash heads. The ground really does shake... they smash one another's heads apart.

This clip, though.... that's so funny in comparison to how it really is. :)

Blackadder-Confused-Look.gif

Anyone else having issues with Sportspunter atm?

Favourites filters and drop downs are gone in the middle of the screen. They're in a tab on the left but I can't edit them

I know the Ladbrokes website is a complete abortion - but I can't for the life of me find their French Open Men's Winner market - SURELY they have one up.
I'm on the app but under all the matches it has competitions? Is that what you're after?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its there now, maybe it was down while matches were on?

I presume it got taken down cos Wawrinka lost

Yeah I thought it might have been down while matches were in progress but I checked after they had all been completed and still nothing. Terribly piss-poor offering from a global bookmaking power I would have thought.

What kind of success do you need to get banned or limited at Betstar?

I found a $25 free bet in my account yesterday and turned it into $1200 over the course of the day before cashing out lol.

I'd suggest you won't be eligble for any more offers.

Beteasy promo

Renowned bookmaker Matt Tripp has returned with the all new, 100% AUSTRALIAN owned BetEasy (formerly BetEzy). And what better way to launch an all Australian bookmaker than by backing our boys on the pitch in Brazil! We’re putting $50 on Australia for all BetEasy members, for every match we play.

• No deposit required
  • No strings attached

So you're telling me, I can sign up for a new account, and for absolutely free, I can end up with $0 at the end of the World Cup? Awesome!

Yes but you then have to turn that $0 over 10 times before withdrawing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Betting websites

Remove this Banner Ad

Back