Keeper Lg. BFDL - 2024 List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Round zero was a bit of a mess. Usually, the approach to bye rounds is win 2/3 and you can come away feeling like you did okay. With it spread over 4 rounds I thought it would probably have less impact, but that won't be the case for teams that have heavy investment in clubs that have had the bye in the same round.
It's a lottery. Especially of someone is loaded with port and freo guns. Can really impact the table and damage someone's percentage, or inflate it. Top 4 clash in the other league. I beat Drew23 13-2 purely because he had 7 donuts. Massive hit in percentage.

It's a lottery. Especially of someone is loaded with port and freo guns. Can really impact the table and damage someone's percentage, or inflate it. Top 4 clash in the other league. I beat Drew23 13-2 purely because he had 7 donuts. Massive hit in percentage.
Is it not swings and roundabouts though? He will have 7 players not in other bye rounds increasing his odds there?

Is it not swings and roundabouts though? He will have 7 players not in other bye rounds increasing his odds there?

Yes but there's many factors that can change things. He's been belted by someone close on the table, yet if he got matched up against a weaker opponent perhaps still sneaks a win. You just don't know. You could cop harsh luck every week. Why not even it up a touch

Trade Alert:

Sparrows trade 2024 first, jackals 2024 second, jackals 2024 third, Warburton 2024 third, Sparrows 2024 third, Aiden Corr and Marty Hore.

Deadly Darcy trade : 2025 1st, Acres and Hind

Deadly Darcy

Deadly Darcy 3 is PuppyPowers though. I traded it for a 4th and Archer Reid last year 👍

That’s strike 2 for the fool tracking draft picks.
Rest assured everyone I will review every trade posted in the OP and match with picks well before draft time.

You’re draft hand is now trash without that extra 3rd.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great to see my progress with my most wins in a season since taking over with several rounds still to go. 6 wins for the Jackals who undertook a full rebuild is pleasing.

Thrilled to celebrate with a 0-9 lose against Rockford
Announcing Bill Murray GIF

You loop-holed SDK in to make sure you'd lose FAs! :D

his FA was a consideration but it’s such a wild cat and at the time I was 5 FA less then you. Meanwhile his hitouts would surely mean I win that stat unless something disastrous happens, like my first ruck gets subbed out injured…

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back