Keeper Lg. BFDL - 2024 List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey guys, just wanted to apologise for my lack of activity the past month or 2, am still here, still wanting to play, just going thru it atm but i will try my best to set my team for the remainder of the season and hopefully ill be back to being active again next season. Cheers

Hey guys, just wanted to apologise for my lack of activity the past month or 2, am still here, still wanting to play, just going thru it atm but i will try my best to set my team for the remainder of the season and hopefully ill be back to being active again next season. Cheers
You have me in both leagues

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You have me in both leagues
Actually cant believe i finished higher in this league than in PRC. You're damn lucky that half my team is inj in PRC coz i think im pretty much stuffed b4 the first bounce in that one. Should lose this one too but i still thought my team was a 6-12 type list in this one so the fact i somehow kept winning despite not setting teams for a few weeks says a lot about Wombats errr winning culture. Celebrating our first winning season with a top 4 finish. Those performance enhancing drugs work!

Keeper Lg. BFDL - 2024 List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back