Keeper Lg. BFDL - 2024 List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm all for setting the best 22, don't think we should be doing loop holes though.
Don't think it was a matter of loopholes. From when the teams were named he had 4 players in his best 22 that weren't listed to play. Oscar Allen in his Emg F spot... putting any of the playing F's into one of the two non-playing utility spots and putting a non-playing F in for him meant he wins HBs and score and takes that elimination final 6-3, instead of a 4-5 loss.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't think it was a matter of loopholes. From when the teams were named he had 4 players in his best 22 that weren't listed to play. Oscar Allen in his Emg F spot... putting any of the playing F's into one of the two non-playing utility spots and putting a non-playing F in for him meant he wins HBs and score and takes that elimination final 6-3, instead of a 4-5 loss.
Not great, I’m sure he will be just as disappointed as anyone with it

I'm sorry guys, I didn't have a phone and I'm in hospital since last week and unable to leave. There was no way for me to set line-ups for both elimination finals sadly. Apologies and I'm sad for my Wombats but proud that we got to a top 4 finish and should've made a prelim. Gg for the yr gl for the rest of the finals.

I'm sorry guys, I didn't have a phone and I'm in hospital since last week and unable to leave. There was no way for me to set line-ups for both elimination finals sadly. Apologies and I'm sad for my Wombats but proud that we got to a top 4 finish and should've made a prelim. Gg for the yr gl for the rest of the finals.
Hope you’re feeling better soon, and you get to watch the next couple match ups and tell us all how far you would’ve gone and the asterisk next to the eventual Prems this year 😜

Draft Order (not accounting for any trades) after week 2 of finals:
1. Deadly Darcy
2. Drew23
3. Wise Guy Sam
4. The Big Ship
5. Unknown Caller
6. TenderWarrior
7. KissKiss
8. Bowski
9. Deeman
10. Flaps

Remove this Banner Ad