Keeper Lg. BFDL - 2024 List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

In Switzerland though so can’t complain too much.
Watch out for passport control there - very unfriendly. Flew home from there 12 days ago and tried to fine us 360 Euros each for overstaying in Schengen countries. They tried to tell us we stayed 91 days whereas we only had 90 days, as determined by Flight Centre. In the end they let us go but said if we returned to Switzerland we may have to pay the fine. One country we will never go back to. 🙂

Watch out for passport control there - very unfriendly. Flew home from there 12 days ago and tried to fine us 360 Euros each for overstaying in Schengen countries. They tried to tell us we stayed 91 days whereas we only had 90 days, as determined by Flight Centre. In the end they let us go but said if we returned to Switzerland we may have to pay the fine. One country we will never go back to. 🙂
Not a country I can afford to come back to 😅 Work sent me here and I’ve added a few days to the end of my stay so I can check some places out. Need to make Nazi gold type money to stay here for any length of time.

Not a country I can afford to come back to 😅 Work sent me here and I’ve added a few days to the end of my stay so I can check some places out. Need to make Nazi gold type money to stay here for any length of time.
Yes, you're not wrong there. As far as expensive countries go, Switzerland was right up there with the Scandinavia countries and Netherlands. I much preferred Spain and Portugal -much more wallet friendly.

Draft Order (not accounting for any trades) after week 3 of finals:
1. Deadly Darcy
2. Drew23
3. Wise Guy Sam
4. The Big Ship
5. Unknown Caller
6. TenderWarrior
7. KissKiss
8. Bowski
9. Deeman
10. Flaps
11. Jordie
12 Northern Dogs

1. Deadly Darcy
2. Drew23
3. Wise Guy Sam
4. The Big Ship
5. Unknown Caller
6. TenderWarrior
7. KissKiss
8. Bowski
9. Deeman
10. Flaps
11. Jordie
12 Northern Dogs
Wise Guy Sam

Am I mistaken in saying that deeman should have pick 10 as he finished 2nd pre finals? And I should have pick 12 as I finished 4th and Northern Dogs finished 6th?

Wise Guy Sam

Am I mistaken in saying that deeman should have pick 10 as he finished 2nd pre finals? And I should have pick 12 as I finished 4th and Northern Dogs finished 6th?

Draft picks from finals placing is not a strength of mine. I could be wrong and was corrected last year.

I based it on who played the higher rated final finished higher. I tried to base it on AFL but those MF’s trade so many picks it puts Deeman to shame and hard to know who has what.

If someone confident can explain the finals pick order with confidence that would be great.

This isn’t definitive but this is the wording.

3. An off-season rookie drafting period will be held after the actual AFL rookie and pre-season draft. This will most likely be an offline draft held on the BigFooty forum where teams have 24 hours to make their picks. The team with the fewest points at the end of the regular season drafts first, the team with the second-fewest points at the end of the regular season drafts second etc. In the event of a tie, the team with the lower percentage scored selects first. Teams in finals will have a draft position according to where they finished after the finals (i.e a team that had the 6th best winning record, but wins the Grand Final will draft last rather than have the 8th pick). Each draft round will follow the same order as there is no use of the serpentine format.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wise Guy Sam

Haven’t got time to look at it right now… but, whichever couple players get knocked out in a given round of finals go onto the draft pick list based on their pre-Finals ladder position. So if I’d got knocked out, I’d definitely be getting pick 12, as I finished top for the minor Premiership. Even if I’d gone out in straight sets, I’d still be getting p12.

1. Deadly Darcy
2. Drew23
3. Wise Guy Sam
4. The Big Ship
5. Unknown Caller
6. TenderWarrior
7. KissKiss
8. Bowski
9. Flaps
10. Deeman
11. Northern Dogs
12 Jordie
1724273680818.jpeg

Updated based on new* information.

*might have been told this last season.

Draft Order (not accounting for any trades) after week 2 of finals:
1. Deadly Darcy
2. Drew23
3. Wise Guy Sam
4. The Big Ship
5. Unknown Caller
6. TenderWarrior
7. KissKiss
8. Bowski
9. Deeman
10. Flaps
I think you added a 0 in there by accident for me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Keeper Lg. BFDL - 2024 List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back