Keeper Lg. BFDL - 2024 List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Rockford with the early advantage getting 26 touches from D6. Will be hard to get myself back into this one from here
I reckon Daicos has my D1-D3 covered.. especially looking at the current stats in the Eagles v Cats games.

Meanwhile, Ultimate Footy have ****ed up the times on the games.. so I couldn’t loop hole Prestia out. But if we want we could move our Hawks and Roos players around, despite it being the end of the 3rd. Stupid.

I reckon Daicos has my D1-D3 covered.. especially looking at the current stats in the Eagles v Cats games.

Meanwhile, Ultimate Footy have ****ed up the times on the games.. so I couldn’t loop hole Prestia out. But if we want we could move our Hawks and Roos players around, despite it being the end of the 3rd. Stupid.
9 goals to Cameron, 5 FA to Xerri. Game as good as done. Congrats. Hopefully back bigger and better next season

9 goals to Cameron, 5 FA to Xerri. Game as good as done. Congrats. Hopefully back bigger and better next season
Hehe, yet you're still winning score and FA categories with only one less player still to play.

Yeo and Duggan, together, have a -13 points, -8 kicks, -3 hand balls, -8 marks, +5 tackles, -2 FFs and +4 FA differential with just Nick Daicos :D He's definitely your Norm Smith medalist.

I'm beginning to regret not dropping Laird and bringing Bruhn in as the loophole. Figured Rory would bounce back from an average showing last week.. and he usually has really big last rounds to the season and played well against Sydney earlier in the year. Need one of my forwards to still go off and kick a bag.

There's no way I hold on.
I really didn't see how we would end up with that result, and then Daniels was a late out for GWS and then Whitfield and Hill pulled down 9 marks each and made that category 'live' again. You've rebuilt that list in really quick fashion with astute drafting and you'll need to go into next season embracing a favourites tag instead of an underdogs tag IMO. About the only thing that stops you in the next couple seasons would be a Daicos retirement. Thanks for a great match up.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did you put a hypothetical line-up together to work out if you'd have beaten me in the Prelim (most likely, it was bloody close) and if you'd have beaten Zim in the GF?
No mate i dont live in hypothetical worlds, it would only hurt me to know I'd have won so it's better to just assume I wouldn't have. Most teams don't win premierships while losing kicks, marks, handballs every week so for me to get as far as I did while losing those stat's every week was a good effort. Well be back next yr and hopefully be real contenders...

No mate i dont live in hypothetical worlds, it would only hurt me to know I'd have won so it's better to just assume I wouldn't have. Most teams don't win premierships while losing kicks, marks, handballs every week so for me to get as far as I did while losing those stat's every week was a good effort. Well be back next yr and hopefully be real contenders...
Would also hurt me if u found out you lost

Remove this Banner Ad

Keeper Lg. BFDL - 2024 List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back