Biased/incompetent media coverage

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of all the awards that come out the ones by the AFLPA are the most meaningless
I reckon the people that vote on media awards and all Australians would struggle to watch 5 games a week. The players lucky to watch more than 1 apart from their own fixture plus a bit of tape here and there. Couldnt care less about their awards. Your average bigfooty flog would be more qualified. Trent Cotchin captain of the year. ****en lol

c3186605cde05fdc20b1ceae04276ec0.png

File under incompetent...Jake Waterman doesn’t exist apparently.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nothing wrong with staggering your social media content. It's all about managing your presence. Did you guys sleep through your social media classes at school? Jeez
They have social media classes in school now? I honestly don't know if you made that up or not. I think you did, but it wouldn't surprise me if it was a thing.

WTFley filtering calls on Sen to people who agree with him, the aa captaincy is not for celebrating a great career, that is what hall of fame is for. It would be so offensive to Shannon hurn
SEN never read my SMSs... Maybe it is because I often bring a point of view other than Victorian bias.... :rolleyes:

Didn't have much time for Buckley as a player due to the FIGJAM vibe he had

Have a lot of time for him as a coach though. Always speaks well and I think he's a better coach than his record would suggest

Probably my favourite opposition coach to listen to

He was a (surprisingly) good game commentator when he retired

But the FIGJAM vibe I’d suggest is the reason for his coaching record
Swan, Shaw, Didak etc, maybe not the sharpest tools in the shed, but they all played v good football for Malthouse

And he turned Malthouses ominous beast into a Datsun 180b

Doedee would've been a lock if he'd been in a Vic team.
I agree.

Comes in to replace a guy who was paid 800k a year to leave and performs the same role in his first year of footy. Forced a lot of people to retract what they said about him when he got drafted!

Stephenson was very good, a worthy winner though. Stoked he won actually, imagine having two chances to get him and picking one kid who wants out a year later?

I agree.

Comes in to replace a guy who was paid 800k a year to leave and performs the same role in his first year of footy. Forced a lot of people to retract what they said about him when he got drafted!...

Doedee played well but the crows went from Grand finalists to outside the 8. Most crow fans I know put it down to a dysfunctional half back line losing the drive and fast ball transition they had in 2017.

Doedee played well but the crows went from Grand finalists to outside the 8. Most crow fans I know put it down to a dysfunctional half back line losing the drive and fast ball transition they had in 2017.
That was more to do with Brodie Smith's absence than Lever departure imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back