Big Brother 05 (including merged threads)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha that was classic with Christie getting advice on how to play hard to get with Greg and then they show Greg telling bigbrother he was avoiding going to bed until he was sure Christie was asleep so he wouldn't have to spoon with her.

About sums her up really, probably good for a drunken mistake but who would want to actually give her the impression of some kind of commitment!

bReEe20 said:
Evictees on Sunday: Rita and Kate

Okay, I'm awake now..

Most Likely Evictees: Rita and Christie

:mad: I hate Kate and Rita :mad:

Ive got a horrible feeling ol Vincent may just win the thing actually... :( It must be like looking in a mirror for the acne riddled, mobile wielding, female 12 to 15 yr demographic that keeps the money rolling in for Ten, Endemol and Southern Star. How else can you explain the pig still being there?

bReEe20 said:
True point but other than Rita, who does the nation hate?

Oh dear.. :( Breeee the 'nation' isnt voting. A bunch of 12 yr old Supre clad tweens with too much lip gloss on are. These are the same people that love the Hilarys, Deltas and Olsen twins. Who the hell knows whats going on inside minds like that..

UNIT - this needs another rant.....Gretels fawning over Christie is pathetic

"you have the perfect attitude". "your fantastic". ******** like this how Gretel thinks this skank is the greatest free spirit yet if someone like glenn were to act like this he gets bombarded.

Perty4 said:
UNIT - this needs another rant.....Gretels fawning over Christie is pathetic

"you have the perfect attitude". "your fantastic". ******** like this how Gretel thinks this skank is the greatest free spirit yet if someone like glenn were to act like this he gets bombarded.

Ill have to see it for myself (the eviction hasnt aired yet in Perth) and then ill sleep on it, get to my office and ill do it. Have to say though the creative juices are a little stale on BB. Only so many ways you can call Gretel a manhating femonazi and Christie a promiscuous, smelly snatched, wilderbeast.

La Bestia is gone! Brilliant.

UNIT said:
Ill have to see it for myself (the eviction hasnt aired yet in Perth) and then ill sleep on it, get to my office and ill do it. Have to say though the creative juices are a little stale on BB. Only so many ways you can call Gretel a manhating femonazi and Christie a promiscuous, smelly snatched, wilderbeast.

Yep, it needs a rant, UNIT.

Look forward to it mate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

UNIT said:
Oh dear.. :( Breeee the 'nation' isnt voting. A bunch of 12 yr old Supre clad tweens with too much lip gloss on are. These are the same people that love the Hilarys, Deltas and Olsen twins. Who the hell knows whats going on inside minds like that..

Actually think the 12 yr old skanks have shown pretty good judgement thus far.

Then again, a house full of bogans gone bad ******** wits, its pretty hard to miss no matter who you vote out I guess.

Is there any chance BB might give the mill to charity?

Because it makes my skin crawl thinking that one of these w@nkers will walk away with that much money.

I just hate the fact that thousands of perfectly decent, normal, sane human beings were passed over for these people because they wouldn't make 'good TV'.

sportznut said:
I just hate the fact that thousands of perfectly decent, normal, sane human beings were passed over for these people because they wouldn't make 'good TV'.

but they didn't make good tv.

it would make better tv to get normally, well adjusted people in there. As they tend to be the real genuine psycho's in real life anyway.

notice how many serial killers and terrorists have names like hotdogs and tattoos, facial piercings etc? Exactly, none. It's the normal looking poeople who are usually the most mentally unstable, and hence, better teleivison.

EB_Tiger said:
I think these are the worst housemates BB has ever put in.
Well, there's no doubt about that! Easily the worst group so far.

The shows major flaw is still with the host, Gretel. Also, the housemates aren't challenged enough - that should really be pushed to their limits, like the Master/Servant task - where Vesna n co really cracked it - that was great viewing! :)

Re: Big Brother 05

Big Brother Housemate Status:

Kate - active
Logan (Greg) - active
Melanie - active
Tim - active
Vesna - active
Christie - out
Rita - out
Logan (David) - out
Dean - out
Hotdogs - out
Heath - out
Glenn - out
Geneva - out
Rachael - out
Michelle - out
Michael - out
Gianna - out
Angela - out
Nelson - out
Constance - out

Glad that Christie went, worst housemate ever. But who will go this week, will be one of the girls i reckon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back