FTA-TV Big Brother 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

BB look alike:

Sean Hayes

Jack8.jpg

Ben

benjamin_noms.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just saw that in the diary room. I missed all the rest of tonights ep. What happened was they playing a game and estelle picked to kiss Brad?

Last yes/no for the weeks challenge which they had to say yes to or fail.
BB left it open to all the girls and Estelle volunteered herself

I just saw that in the diary room. I missed all the rest of tonights ep. What happened was they playing a game and estelle picked to kiss Brad?

For the final yes/no thing Big Brother asked Brad if he wanted one of the girls to give him his first kiss, he said yes and Estelle did it for obvious reasons... Without BB actually picking her. Ryan was pissed and said good game to Big Brother as if he (BB) picked Estelle but BB reminded him that he didn't pick Estelle and Ryan had been owned.

For the final yes/no thing Big Brother asked Brad if he wanted one of the girls to give him his first kiss, he said yes and Estelle did it for obvious reasons... Without BB actually picking her. Ryan was pissed and said good game to Big Brother as if he (BB) picked Estelle but BB reminded him that he didn't pick Estelle and Ryan had been owned.

Haha Estelle screwed him over on that one than.

Just read that hs article. Sounds like a good twist wonder how long they will run with it for.

"Stop taking the crumbs," what's that supposed to mean? I missed the conversation before that.

I missed it as well and thought Ryan had finally snapped and was being a campaigner to Brad.. But Stacey (I think) winded up sticking up for Ryan so I guess Brad started it.. Maybe he mentioned something about Ryan and Estelle not sleeping together.

"Stop taking the crumbs," what's that supposed to mean? I missed the conversation before that.
Ryan said good night to Estelle which brad say was "GAAAAAAYYYYY" so Ryan said that, I guess referring to him getting Ryan's sloppy seconds?

Stacey then stood up for Ryan so I guess we Brad's been acting like a campaigner without the public being shown it.

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV Big Brother 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Back