FTA-TV Big Brother 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Missed the ep but surely Ryan wasn't pissed cause Brad kissed Estelle?

He realises it was completely framed and Brad is a nerdy, skinny little douche with glasses and a room full of superheroes right?

I think the fact that Estelle volunteered to kiss B-rad is more the issue, even though it took a visit to the diary room for him to realise this. This guy is so dumb it isn't funny. Estelle isn't far behind in the stupidity stakes either.

Haha Ryan is such a moron.

Him trying to talk about the meaning of life the other day was so cringe worthy. I can imagine "the haters" Ryan was referring to laughing their ass off when they saw him doing that. I also like his fascination with the question mark. First when he described the perfect girl he did the whole question mark thing and he told the story about his mate passing his philosophy exam by drawing a question mark. He must think he's really deep when he says that shit.

It sucks that the 3 most interesting housemates are up for eviction.

Ryan is insecure because he is socially awkward and isn't mature. I think that he thinks he should be better with people because he is super good looking.

He has about the same level of social skills as Bradley but because Bradley is a skinny geek people expect it.

Ryan is just a train wreck, I hope he stays.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sarah gets all serious telling ray not to get aggressive. Gets upset over her hat getting taking off.

shes whinging about her hat being taken off after wearing it for hours.

Sarah shouldnt of entered the dance comp. simple as that

love it how Sonia says exponentially and then says 'or too far' so the ******ed BB audience understands

also wtf's sarah going on about

I couldn't cope in the house. At some point I'd tell everyone to f off and grow up. Too many hugs, too much sucking up, too much crying.

Instead of having a fake 2nd house I think they should just replace all the people with the new people that'll be a better twist.

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV Big Brother 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Back