FTA-TV Big Brother 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Did anyone see it??? Josh did a poo in the corner, they hardly shown it but u can get a glimpse if u pause and rewind on the foxtel remote.

Hahaha, it's true just rewind it to the bit before the treadmill run, u can sorta see him bending down in the corner, good pickup the gentleman and Piss Poor.

Was someone not watching the camera Layla just caught Zoe talking to Surly(fish).
She apparently even heard its voice.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

God Zoe gives me the shits.

When she goes to talk to Surly, it's like she's having a secret affair, like some guilty pleasure. Bloody cringeworthy.

Best plan is for Sarah to GTFO this week and Zoe next.

How condescending is that bloody sarah, or is she just taking the piss ? Not a huge fan of Estelle but was urging her to let rip on Sarah, (who is 30 btw) I think old Razor has talked his way out of the house when he compared the two sets of ladies. The teenage female voters will not look fondly on this. But ****ing sarah !! What a w***er she is.

If Ray goes instead of Sarah, I'm done with it.

Don't really care for Bradley either, but Sarah is such an annoying, condescending bitch that it has to be her.

Is anyone sitting there watching and thinking...if i was in there I'd say "Hey Sarah/Estelle, GTFO", "Oh really you're 30, why didn't you tell me?", "Yeah Layla, i think you should run slower and with less clothes on".

I dunno if I'd have the balls to say that if i was actually in that situation, but I'm sure I'd be thinking it.

Sick of Sarah treating everyone like a ****ing baby. The way she made Zoe repeat her while trying to calm her down was disgraceful, shows basically that she doesn't respect them as adults.

I've got a better idea than spending all of this money to get actors and sets to record this fake second house.........................actually have a second house:eek:

Then there could actually be rivalry, competitions, mergers etc. Imagine if instead of people being evicted they just swapped houses. We would see the most unpopular housemates get a fresh batch of people to piss off!

Would make the format more similar to Survivor which has been a super successful show.

Oh, and Sarah's gotta go. She's acting like the house is the real world when everybody else just wants to have fun and it's painful to watch.

Maybe they could have a Redemption House like Redemption Island where two eliminated housemates have to battle each other for the chance to get back in the main house. They might get sued by the makers of Survivor though for stealing their ideas.

Hopefully Sarah gets the boot next, she is majorly annoying and not even in an entertaining way. Complaining last night that if she was in a house full of 30 year olds that she would be really funny and popular and blaming the fact she was nominated on the age difference.

Pretty sure she would still be the same annoying unlikeable cow no matter what the age group of the other contestants were and would still have been nominated.

Maybe they could have a Redemption House like Redemption Island where two eliminated housemates have to battle each other for the chance to get back in the main house. They might get sued by the makers of Survivor though for stealing their ideas.

Hopefully Sarah gets the boot next, she is majorly annoying and not even in an entertaining way. Complaining last night that if she was in a house full of 30 year olds that she would be really funny and popular and blaming the fact she was nominated on the age difference.

Pretty sure she would still be the same annoying unlikeable cow no matter what the age group of the other contestants were and would still have been nominated.

I'm over 30 and I'd still tell her to piss off :D

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV Big Brother 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Back