Big deal between Brisbane and Carlton is about to come crashing down

Remove this Banner Ad

It shall always be referred to as ''The Campbell Brown Treatment''
Campbell Brown was never at any stage offered for trade. It was simply a moronic Adelaide Advertiser rumor, probably instigated by Peter Rhode or Mark Williams.

Nice try though, troll.

Campbell Brown was never at any stage offered for trade. It was simply a moronic Adelaide Advertiser rumor, probably instigated by Peter Rhode or Mark Williams.

Nice try though, troll.

Or dear. I actually think you believe that too...

Nice try though, troll.

Ha .... I think it is pretty clear that Brown was on a list of approachable players, but due to the reaction of most hawks, hawthorn quickly went into damage control.

The hawks were once my second team, this year has certainly changed that.

cant blame him for not wanting to join carlton

blind freddy can see brisbane are on the rise while carlton are up shit creek without a paddle

Yeah me neither, how can you go back with any dignity? Your club doesn't want you, move one.

He's contracted for another year, its his right to stay and has final say.
I think you'll find most Brisbane supporters will love him more after declining Carltons offer.

Fevola will be a Lion.

We'll offer something else. He wants to be a Lion and if he sticks to that then it should be fine. Carlton could be forced to give him up for peanuts and we could rip them off further.

I think you'll find most Brisbane supporters will love him more after declining Carltons offer.

Supporters can love him all they want, the buck stops with the coaching staff. Quite obvious Voss doesn't want him. If it was me I'd be off in a shot... (unless it was Neil Craig and the Crows)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And he then has the option of moving to the Gold Coast the following year.

Excuse me? I love my club, but as a normal human being, when my team isn't playing I like to support others, especially underdogs.

Gee I must be the f*cking devil.

Supporting the underdogs or having a preference in a neutral match is one thing (we all do it). But to actually have a second team? unthinkable. I couldn't even think of wanting another team to do well during the season.

Supporting the underdogs or having a preference in a neutral match is one thing (we all do it). But to actually have a second team? unthinkable. I couldn't even think of wanting another team to do well during the season.

Perhaps I should let a much more discerning individual such as yourself make all my decisions from now on.

You're right, I should never think for myself.

Perhaps I should let a much more discerning individual such as yourself make all my decisions from now on.

You're right, I should never think for myself.

Mate, you can do want you want. I'm just saying I couldn't have a "second team". There are heaps of people who just follow AFL and don't have much passion for any team, I'm not one of them. If you fall into this school of thought, big deal. I'm not gonna deride you for it.

Mate, you can do want you want. I'm just saying I couldn't have a "second team". There are heaps of people who just follow AFL and don't have much passion for any team, I'm not one of them. If you fall into this school of thought, big deal. I'm not gonna deride you for it.

No one ever suggested you were so low that you would even consider supporting another team ...... it was about me ....not you. Shocking no doubt.

Remove this Banner Ad

Big deal between Brisbane and Carlton is about to come crashing down

Remove this Banner Ad

Back