Toast Big Irish

Remove this Banner Ad

Big Irish

THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT ...

Was pivotal to getting us back into the game, and was bloody brilliant, 2nd BOG for mine after Judd ...

And to think, there was some posters wanting to get rid of Carlos after the Cloke-gate incident ...

You little Irish Beauty !!!!!!! Love him and the way he plays his footy, tough, aggressive, and with the luck of the Irish ..

favourite player at the club, by a considerable margain ...
Give him a new contract now :)

Love his game, seems to be getting better with confidence and game time. He reminds me a little bit of Earl Spalding, has got aggression, guts and can take a fair mark. I think he could be a good foil up forward, especially when we get Warnock back, we can then have Kruz, Irish and Fev in the forward line, with Fisher playing the 4th tall.

Setanta was great today and like a few others said i doubt we would of won without him playing today. Kudos to him as he has really come along and still learning the game. His passion is great and lifts the team.

Big pat on the back for the Irish! :thumbsu::thumbsu::D

Three genuine AFL-standard games in a row at CHF.

Hope he keeps it up.

Some investments just take a bit longer. Well done to the decision-makers and player development staff at the club for persevering with the big man.

I'm seriously loving his contested marking, and as Alec Duncan said, he's the best CHF we've had since the big ginger.

I love his aggression - and the way he got into Grover's face.

Still missed a relatively easy goal in the 3rd - but 4 goals is a fantastic return.

Take a note Cameron: Slow motion is better than no motion .... bytch!

I've been dubious about Carlos in the past, but today he was awesome, and has been really good for the last month

Are our pray's being answered?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Managed that with a stack of bubble wrap and bandages on his back (wonder why he needed it... :cool: )

Kudos Carlos what a great effot and I've never seen a player sing the song with such gusto :thumbsu:

Has been the highlight of the year in my book. With him and Waite in the forward line next year we would be so NOT Fev dependent - that we might indeed have a forward line on a par with The Saints'.

Must admit that although I have always campaigned for him to be in the side - I always thought he was more likely to make it as a defender

playing himself in to a new contract. i know we use kreuzer/ hampson as the other option at FF, but wouldn't mind seing o'hailpin down there too

In a week where Aussie Rules greatest ever Irishman in Jimmy Stynes is embarking on the greatest fight of life, his fellow countryman in big Setanta did him and the rest of the Emerald Isle Proud ...

Now Jimmy Stymes is a fighter, and so is big Carlos ..
Some people cannot understand how much hard work he has put in, i would say he has worked his arse off at this club more then any other player on the list, and is now starting to reap the rewards ...

Never underestimate the heart of an Irishman !!! :)

oHailpin_back_246a.jpg

:D :D

How many times do I have to say it? Tall, quick, Irish ex-hurlers take more time to develop!

Damn straight... especially when they are 200cm tall and like giving their team mates a boot up the arse on occasion :D

Always thought that he was going to make CHB his, but he seems to have dropped into the forward line beautifully :D

Didnt he kick a bag for the bullants while he was still learning the game?

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Big Irish

Remove this Banner Ad

Back