Big Mac (McGlynn)

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 11, 2005
Sydney
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Here's a fellow that confuses many (including myself).

Follows up one terrific game in the Pre-Season by a dud game in his next outing.

In his third outing, you guessed it, he puts in a good effort.

After questioning his disposal, his disposal today seemed reasonably good (bar one brain freeze in the last quarter). His kick for goal from just outside 50 was a beauty.

Didn't think he had it in him!

Played a very good game and should be retained in the side. Like most of the side went missing towards the end but played a big part in setting up our lead.

I haven't seen enough of him to comment on his skills but from todays effort looked very good. Is only young and 'green' but is certainly worth persevering with.

I like Tim Clarke but I'm starting to agree with a few other posters on thisforum... I'm not sure he will play in a premiership side with Hawthorn.

Great footy player, unfortunately in the modern game I think his kicking will eventually let him down. Melbourne didn't make us pay for our mistakes because they made more. Against quality sides I think McGlynn's defencencies will be more obvious and painful for us.

Still wonderful endeaver.

still a fringe player, did well today and hopefully can iron out the decision making/skill errors sooner than later but until then you don't know what yr going to get.

Here's a fellow that confuses many (including myself).

Follows up one terrific game in the Pre-Season by a dud game in his next outing.

In his third outing, you guessed it, he puts in a good effort.

After questioning his disposal, his disposal today seemed reasonably good (bar one brain freeze in the last quarter). His kick for goal from just outside 50 was a beauty.

Didn't think he had it in him!

Spot on!!! Inconsistant, but you gotta love him. I think Timmy might be in some strife if he cant find some form soon.

I've always been on the Glynny bandwagon. True, inconsistant and times and occasionaly inaccurate, but over time he will polish his skills and will really shine as a premier midfielder. By the way, i thought Crawf's skills and decision making was woefull!

. By the way, i thought Crawf's skills and decision making was woefull!

Were you at the game or watching on TV? IMO and I was at the game Crawford was awesome. A lot of the time where he held the ball up was simply because there was no one to kick to!

ben or (WEE MAN) as jb bryon and gazza lyon like to call him was fantastic he really males the most of his chance when he gets on the ground which i rekon is great warrants a spot next week imo (classic call today by tripple m i was at the game and laughed me head of all day with some of the comments they made)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great to see Benny have a great game today... really didnt miss Bateman at all with the performance that McGlynn put in today

And don't forget that Benny's only played 5 games - he's mainly played at Box Hill for 2 years, and he wasn't even a regular player there.

I'm sure he's got some improvement to come, and consistency will come as well.

LH86

Remove this Banner Ad

Big Mac (McGlynn)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back