Big red still has the hunger

Remove this Banner Ad

I honestly hope big Lance has a good year. He's copped a lot of flak over the years but it looks as though hes got himself into some sort of shape and is ready to play again.

Has tons of ability and can be a real headache for the opposition this year.

Blues_Man said:
the big red nut had the munchies for the dons defence today and chewed them up kicking four goals, he had 24 disposals and took 15 marks.
IMO he will be the blues No.1 recruit this season

Always has had a good footy brain, his desire & fitness had let him down last cupla years.

Todays performance was his best in well over 2 years.

Looks to be switched on, & ready to dominate.

Good news for Carlton supporters & THANK GOD we didnt trade him to the Saints.

idogpile.gif

They've started. :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Blues_Man said:
fletcher was for a while.

Think McPhee had him for most the game.

Lance is certainly fitter. Time trials prove that. He will still get bagged but atleast now he can have the odd game to back himself up.

Blues_Man said:
i guess you must feel pretty foolish now huh ? ... never mind your not alone ..a lot of other so called footy experts had written him off as well .
keep ya chin up you'll get a call right one day i'm sure :rolleyes:
Foolish??

Why?

It's February if you hadn't noticed. The guy is on at least half a million . . . I'll say that again . . . half a million dollars . . . so I'd expect him to play a decent game every now and then. Even in February. :rolleyes:

Now when was Lance's last decent game? I seem to recall him bagging 5 . . . last pre-season comp.

Let's see if he can do it beyond March.

JeffDunne said:
Foolish??

Why?

It's February if you hadn't noticed. The guy is on at least half a million . . . I'll say that again . . . half a million dollars . . . so I'd expect him to play a decent game every now and then. Even in February. :rolleyes:

Now when was Lance's last decent game? I seem to recall him bagging 5 . . . last pre-season comp.

Chances are he'll have a better year than Hamill, he's on a fair quid as well.

Hamill's flying though...... :rolleyes: Looks set for another 14 games as an overpaid HFF.

JeffDunne said:
Foolish??

Why?

he's not the only player on that kind of money ..theres a bloke running around at st Kilda name hamil that isn't half the player whitnall is and he's getting the same ammount , when was the last time he actually played a decent game ? even in feburary :rolleyes:

JeffDunne said:
LMFAO, talk about pre-programmed response.

Any wonder I call you lot lemmings??

WTF has Hamill got to do with anything? :rolleyes:

Because you refer to Lance as an overpaid has been.

I reckon youve got a bloke on exactly the same cash that looks finished, Lance on the other hand is injury free & looking like recapturing his old form.

Lemming 673 signing out. :rolleyes:

JeffDunne said:
idogpile.gif

They've started. :rolleyes:
Predictable response JD. Are we not allowed to comment on anything without you thinking we are overstating things? Even opposition fans have added to the sentiment. Nobody said that he will win the Brownlow or help us to a flag. If you think that a much maligned and ridiculed player with previous weight problems who kicks 4 goals, gathers 24 possessions and drags down 15 marks albeit in the Wizard Cup and more importantly shows improved fitness in the process, is not worthy of comment, then you'll be a hypocrite for singing the praises of any Saints player this season.

Even more confusing, you then have the hide to drag out the lemmings label again, in a thread that you blatantly trolled in.

How about some objectivity or at least don't bother participating if you can't manage that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Big red still has the hunger

Remove this Banner Ad

Back