Feedback BigFooty AFL Tipping Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not sure if anyone else has reported this but I've noticed a couple of games are missing for a few rounds. Had a spare 5 minutes so these are all of the games missing.

Round 2 - North Melb vs GWS (Sun)
Round 3 - GWS vs West Coast (Sun)
Round 9 - GWS vs Essendon (Sat)
Round 11 - GWS vs Richmond (Sat)
Round 15 - North Melb vs West Coast (Sat)
Round 16 - GWS vs Adelaide (Sun)
Round 18 - GWS vs Collingwood (Sat)
Round 19 - GWS vs Port (Sat)
Round 23 - GWS vs North Melb (Fri)

I'm not sure if anyone else has reported this but I've noticed a couple of games are missing for a few rounds. Had a spare 5 minutes so these are all of the games missing.

Round 2 - North Melb vs GWS (Sun)
Round 3 - GWS vs West Coast (Sun)
Round 9 - GWS vs Essendon (Sat)
Round 11 - GWS vs Richmond (Sat)
Round 15 - North Melb vs West Coast (Sat)
Round 16 - GWS vs Adelaide (Sun)
Round 18 - GWS vs Collingwood (Sat)
Round 19 - GWS vs Port (Sat)
Round 23 - GWS vs North Melb (Fri)

Thanks for the heads up, will follow up.

Re: BigFooty Tipping Thread

hello, please forgive the noob question but in the 'details' box we are supposed to guess the winning margin for the team we tip in the first game of each round, and entering a 0 means a draw, is that all correct?

Re: BigFooty AFL Tipping Thread 2012

Hey Chief/team,

Round 2 on my tipping results it shows I tipped GWS - there is no way I tipped GWS to beat NM - I remember taking all the home teams for sure.
Tipped Bris Lions to beat Carlton, the only wrong selection.....

Would you please check ?

Hey Chief/team,

Round 2 on my tipping results it shows I tipped GWS - there is no way I tipped GWS to beat NM - I remember taking all the home teams for sure.
Tipped Bris Lions to beat Carlton, the only wrong selection.....

Would you please check ?

Got the same thing...No way I would pick GWS - especially not over my own team..

Got the same thing...No way I would pick GWS - especially not over my own team..

That's interesting isn't it - there's been no change to Rnd 2 yet - I thought this thread was for feedback, and possible bugs, doesn't look like it, should we PM a mod ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's interesting isn't it - there's been no change to Rnd 2 yet - I thought this thread was for feedback, and possible bugs, doesn't look like it, should we PM a mod ?

Give him a chance to get to it.

So what's with the tipping badges that seem to appear sporadically under some posters names. Is there a reason that not everyone has one showing?

Yeah, especially since I'm currently coming 10th.

I wanna show it off while it lasts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Feedback BigFooty AFL Tipping Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back