Podcast BigFooty Blues Podcast 2016 - End of Season Wrap

Remove this Banner Ad

Before it puts you off them completely, I can highly recommend a podcast called "The Dollop". If you don't enjoy it, you arent human!

Brilliant work ODN, ShanDog & FerrisB

I enjoyed it a lot, as a fellow Carlton tragic, every year my obsession becomes a lot more encompassing so the thirst for more content grows annually.

So please keep up the great work and keep the Podcasts coming

Cheers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

down with social justice :thumbsdown:

I didn't know what SJW was and I was reading it everywhere. I kept thinking Sarah Jessica .... and having to go back to the drawing board.

It's frustrating - I know ODN has been in touch with the club before, but I've since done it at least twice and both times got very positive feedback about getting it to happen, but zero follow up afterwards, even when I get in touch again. New year though, so maybe we try again...

Might I suggest it be incorporated into the BF player sponsorship agreement.
At minimum, that player could be accessed on a few occasions - club approved, scripted Qs would be better than nothing.

Might I suggest it be incorporated into the BF player sponsorship agreement.
At minimum, that player could be accessed on a few occasions - club approved, scripted Qs would be better than nothing.
I've spoken to the head of media over the phone yesterday and sent through as email detailing our requests and brought up the Kreuzer sponsorship in it. It's just a matter of playing the waiting game now unfortunately.

Cheers for the thoughts too.

We normally do segments with music etc, particularly during the season. Some people like it, some don't, but I'm sure there will be more of it in the future. And I do try to put the timestamps up for them - probably 50/50 if you go back through the old ones lol.

I think most of us who regularly participate enjoy making a high quality podcast. It is just for fun at the end of the day, but of course we do our best to make it sound as good as possible. I generally do the editing and spend a fair bit of time cutting, adjusting sound and other stuff like that. In this case, we really just let it go because it was always going to be a big one since it's been so long and it's an end of year wrap up.

Hope you keep listening and enjoying in the future :)
So why don't you bloody well do it then? :cool:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back