Games & Recreation BigFooty Death List Game 2024 - May Deaths Be Forever In Your Favour (Host @ClarkeM)

Remove this Banner Ad

make that 3 of us

I'm another one who thought it was Bill Cosby that died, and I would not only be getting my first points for 2024, but my first for over a year when a frail Tony Bennett passed away in his late 90s in June 2023.

With the first name on my list - former US President Jimmy Carter who is 99 and has been in hospice care for the past 18 months and was widowed last November - I am starting to think he will outlive the incumbent President.

Martin Mull 80 Actor

Roseanne ,Arrested Development

View attachment 2033391
Arrested Development Judging You GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Second Giant to die in short time.

When I first saw this I at first thought that another GWS Giants player had died, following the passing of Cam McCarthy in May.

The reign of Shi Ping, a Chinese academic, author and political administrator as the oldest man in the world turned out to be rather short (2nd April 2024 following the death of Juan Perez), as he died yesterday at the age of 112. Born on 1st November 1911, Ping's passing means that there are no more verified cases of men still alive from when the Titanic sank in April 1912. The title of the world's oldest man now passes to John Tinniswood from Liverpool England, who was born on 26th August 1912.

Would anybody be keen to take this Death List on in 2025?

If I don't pack it in come end of this year, I might have just enough in me to go one more year but think it's time to pass the baton on sooner rather than later...

Would anybody be keen to take this Death List on in 2025?

If I don't pack it in come end of this year, I might have just enough in me to go one more year but think it's time to pass the baton on sooner rather than later...
serial_thrilla seems to like this game

Remove this Banner Ad

Games & Recreation BigFooty Death List Game 2024 - May Deaths Be Forever In Your Favour (Host @ClarkeM)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back