Games & Recreation BigFooty Death List Game 2024 - May Deaths Be Forever In Your Favour (Host @ClarkeM)

Remove this Banner Ad

Utterly tragic. The family and loved ones of those guys must be totally destroyed.

Needs to be harsher penalties worldwide for drink drivers imo, esp those who end up killing or severely injuring innocent people.
Was reading about this and all the headlines are saying bike accident.... Makes it sound like they crashed themselves 🙄 **** journalism.
Also they were meant to be groomsmen for their sister's wedding the next day. Both married, Johnny had two children under the age of 2.... That's absolutely ****ed. Hope the driver feels that guilt for the rest of his life whilst he rots in his cell.

Was reading about this and all the headlines are saying bike accident.... Makes it sound like they crashed themselves 🙄 **** journalism.
Also they were meant to be groomsmen for their sister's wedding the next day. Both married, Johnny had two children under the age of 2.... That's absolutely ****ed. Hope the driver feels that guilt for the rest of his life whilst he rots in his cell.

The scars their sister and family will have will never heal. Surely the wedding has/had to postponed, she would be in no fit emotional state to get hitched so soon.

Just read the younger brother's wife is expecting their first child as well.

So heartbreaking and devastating

Brian Trueman 92 British Voice Actor and Writer

Creator of Danger Mouse

( no relation to Fred that I can see)

More of his other stuff here.

Will forever be Vic Fontaine on the Holodeck on DS9, who helped get Odo and Kira together (sort of),,,

Marvellous actor and singer

James Darren was the male lead alongside the late Sandra Dee in iconic teen movie 'Gidget' in 1959, Dee playing the titular character and it was probably this film that set off the surf craze from the late 1950s to mid 1960s.

When I was a kid I always thought that James Darren and Bobby Darin were brothers given they were singers/actors around the same time (I didn't know their surnames were spelt differently), and in fact Bobby Darin and Sandra Dee were married for a time in the 1960s. They divorced late in that decade, but even if they had stayed together the marriage wouldn't have been a long one, as Bobby Darin died prematurely at age 37 in 1973.

Devastating and horrific news.

Another talented and innocent young woman murdered by an arseh*le, possessive, small dicked ex boyfriend/partner.

What an horrific way to die to. Really angry about this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Paul Goldsmith 98 American Motor Racer

Along with AJ Foyt he was the last surviving member of Indianapolis 1958 ( Foyt is the last now)

He competed in 3 disciplines with podiums in each

Motorcycle racing

Stock Car (NASCAR)

Indy Cars

Won Daytona on a Harley and came back and won Daytona in a stock car

Remove this Banner Ad

Games & Recreation BigFooty Death List Game 2024 - May Deaths Be Forever In Your Favour (Host @ClarkeM)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back