Games & Recreation BigFooty Death List Game 2024 - May Deaths Be Forever In Your Favour (Host @ClarkeM)

Remove this Banner Ad

Veteran soap actor Doug Sheehan, who joined the cast of CBS' long-running soap Knots Landing in 1983 as Ben Gibson, has died. Sheehan "passed away peacefully" at his home in Big Horn, Wyoming on Saturday, June 29, according to Wyoming-based Kane Funeral Home. He was 75. A cause of death was not disclosed

Veteran soap actor Doug Sheehan, who joined the cast of CBS' long-running soap Knots Landing in 1983 as Ben Gibson, has died. Sheehan "passed away peacefully" at his home in Big Horn, Wyoming on Saturday, June 29, according to Wyoming-based Kane Funeral Home. He was 75. A cause of death was not disclosed
I rarely missed an episode of Knots Landing back in the day. I also was hooked on Picket Fences in the 90s. Now all I have is Home and Away.

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Benji Gregory 46, best known as one of the kids on ALF

Try doing a deep dive on Max Wright who played the Dad in ALF.

If you think the story will end with drug fueled gay sex with homeless men for money, you are correct. And also strangely perceptive.

Try doing a deep dive on Max Wright who played the Dad in ALF.

If you think the story will end with drug fueled gay sex with homeless men for money, you are correct. And also strangely perceptive.
I don't think anyone is a surprised that a story involving alien life forms ends with anal probing

I don't think anyone is a surprised that a story involving alien life forms ends with anal probing

scared parents GIF

Benji Gregory 46, best known as one of the kids on ALF

That's a bizarre death for Benji Gregory, what a terrible way to go. His passing leaves ALF with just two living cast members; Anne Schedeen who played the wife/mother Kate Tanner at age 75, and Andrea Elson who played the sister/daughter Lynn Tanner, with Andrea now aged 55. The rest of the cast all died in the 2010s.

Diff'rent Strokes is another 1980s sitcom with only two living cast members; Todd Bridges who played Willis, and Danny Cooksey, who played later addition Sam. A strange coincidence from this show is that Danny Cooksey was from Moore in Oklahoma, the same town where Dana Plato who played his on-screen stepsister Kimberley would die in 1999 at age 34, the first of the cast members to pass away.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's a bizarre death for Benji Gregory, what a terrible way to go. His passing leaves ALF with just two living cast members; Anne Schedeen who played the wife/mother Kate Tanner at age 75, and Andrea Elson who played the sister/daughter Lynn Tanner, with Andrea now aged 55. The rest of the cast all died in the 2010s.

Diff'rent Strokes is another 1980s sitcom with only two living cast members; Todd Bridges who played Willis, and Danny Cooksey, who played later addition Sam. A strange coincidence from this show is that Danny Cooksey was from Moore in Oklahoma, the same town where Dana Plato who played his on-screen stepsister Kimberley would die in 1999 at age 34, the first of the cast members to pass away.
I didn’t think Gary Coleman was dead but see it happened 14 years ago

One thing I only learned recently about the late Gary Coleman was that while his height of 4 feet 8 is low enough for dwarfism, Coleman was medically not a dwarf. Rather he had stunted growth due to kidney problems hence his short stature.

When Diff'rent Strokes was restructured in 1984 - Mr. Drummond married a widow named Maggie who had a young son Sam, Kimberley departed (although she would make guest appearances), while Willis sort of faded into the background - a major part of the revamped show was the big brother/little brother relationship between Arnold and Sam. Producers may have been concerned that a pre-puberty growth spurt for 9-year-old Danny Cooksey may have him towering over his older stepbrother. But they needn't have been concerned, because Danny Cooksey would grow no taller than 5 feet 1, and in any case the revamped show was not a success and lasted just two more seasons so it was never an issue.

While Gary Coleman and Danny Cooksey both had limited heights, quite a number of the other Diff'rent Strokes cast were also short in stature. Dana Plato (Kimberley) was just 5 feet 2, both actresses who played Maggie (Dixie Carter and Mary Ann Moberley) were about 5 feet 3 and the actresses who played the Drummond family's first two house keepers Edna (Charlotte Ray) and Adelaide (Nedra Volz) only stood 4 feet 11.

The other three main cast members however were all very tall - the late Conrad Bain (Phil Drummond) and Todd Bridges (Willis) stood well over six feet tall as did Mary-Jo Catlett (the third housekeeper Pearl) - all of them towering over their fellow cast members.

Games & Recreation BigFooty Death List Game 2024 - May Deaths Be Forever In Your Favour (Host @ClarkeM)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back