Keeper Lg. BigFooty Dynasty Expressions of Interest

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I can absolutely captain a rebuild side to slowly improve then crumble come finals while making entertaining trades. All the while even when my team is maybe not winning every week (against trend) Ive always stuck around and named a best available team. Came into the Paul Roos league and have been an active participant The whole time.

I can absolutely captain a rebuild side to slowly improve then crumble come finals while making entertaining trades. All the while even when my team is maybe not winning every week (against trend) Ive always stuck around and named a best available team. Came into the Paul Roos league and have been an active participant The whole time.

I can vouch for Wise Guy Sam bring him in I say

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh ye def get in WGS, slowly the 2 leagues get the exact same participants. We might actually have a spot or 2 open in the other league if Rockford or one of the other 2 or 3 coaches that is required in the league wants another team.

Seems like there’s a few people interested in starting a league, I have a few other mates who would be interested anyone else keen? And is ultimate footy the preferred platform or afl fantasy?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I would love to join, love Ultimate, haven't had a team for a couple of years because of work and overseas but if a spot is a available. Also would like a league with different settings to normal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back