Keeper Lg. BigFooty Dynasty (Ultimate Footy)

Remove this Banner Ad

What a weekend fantasy wise. Sitting at the Richmond vs. Port game today and was sure I had it lost. But thanks to Neale, Fyfe and Greene came storming back. really worried about Robbie Gray though, he is my most important player I reckon. Cannot afford to lose any forward's!

In other games well done to tenderwarrior and A&A. Big wins! Sets up a HUGE top 4 clash next week between Zim^zuM and Rockford. If Rockford can win the next two games he gets the double chance!

Does anyone know the criteria to receive forward eligibility? Not that it matters I enjoy my structure (barring the SPUD Thomas). Hartlett and Fyfe both average over a goal a game. Will this be sufficient?

What a weekend fantasy wise. Sitting at the Richmond vs. Port game today and was sure I had it lost. But thanks to Neale, Fyfe and Greene came storming back. really worried about Robbie Gray though, he is my most important player I reckon. Cannot afford to lose any forward's!

In other games well done to tenderwarrior and A&A. Big wins! Sets up a HUGE top 4 clash next week between Zim^zuM and Rockford. If Rockford can win the next two games he gets the double chance!

That's a pretty big if. A lot needs to go right for me to win either of the next two games, but at least I'm a sneaky chance at a top 4 spot. There are games I lost earlier in the season that I really shouldn't have that are coming back to bite me now really but a finish anywhere in the top 8 is a big deal and I'm looking forward to seeing if I can take a scalp somewhere during Finals :D

Does anyone know the criteria to receive forward eligibility? Not that it matters I enjoy my structure (barring the SPUD Thomas). Hartlett and Fyfe both average over a goal a game. Will this be sufficient?

I believe the position changes are finished for this season. I'm not sure what the actual requirements are, it's not as simple as what score they average, it's about where they tend to line up on the ground etc.. Anything could happen next season though.

UF say that they have to play a certain majority of game time forward for a period, but that doesn't make sense as one cannot play two positions primarily.. If somebody is kicking goals while playing midfield, it doesn't matter- they need to play forward a good amount regularly.

I see you have me last round though. That will be very interesting.

I'm not as confident about doing the double on that front this season. Franklin is posting dominant scores at the moment and you've got me covered on most categories, by a fair margin too for the most part. Anything is possible though ;-) Handy for me that Cameron appears to be finding some form. Just need Wingard back to his best and my boys to all post scores up above their averages and I'm a chance. Though I'd prefer they save their best for Finals ;-)

Just realised Ballantyne missing this round helps me out. Especially given he's averaged 17 goals or something ridiculous over the last 5 rounds. If I'm really, really lucky Cox will miss as well ;-) Just hope if that happens for Zim^zuM's sanity that Griffin doesn't get a game for the Dockers ;-)

Yes, I'm a bit worried about Sandilands and Barlow being rested. I can't believe there's been talk about resting Michael Johnson as well - he's only played one game back!

Yes, I'm a bit worried about Sandilands and Barlow being rested. I can't believe there's been talk about resting Michael Johnson as well - he's only played one game back!

I almost put together an improved, and fairly juicy, offer for Barlow earlier in the season. The only thing that stopped me was a lingering concern that he might get rested in the run in to the actual Finals and end up not available in UF for our Finals :/

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, Wood had close to the best game of his career. :rolleyes:

Have you got another ruck?

Obviously really early days but I think I'm cooked if I'm hoping to win accuracy. Thomas kicked 4.0 and Judd added one too. So with two players gone Zim^zuM is sitting on 5.0 and 100% accuracy. Wondering if I should rejig my lineup to focus on possessions... might be where I can win it with Swan gone.

Cox just announced his retirement end of the season. The down side is obvious for Zim^zuM but a potential plus is that they'll probably play him a bit more in the remainder of this season than they would've otherwise. Good trading from Daysy_12 really, but Griffin needs to get more games to get back to his best you'd think. Longer made him look second rate.

Cox just announced his retirement end of the season. The down side is obvious for Zim^zuM but a potential plus is that they'll probably play him a bit more in the remainder of this season than they would've otherwise. Good trading from Daysy_12 really, but Griffin needs to get more games to get back to his best you'd think. Longer made him look second rate.
Good news for your ruck stocks too Rockford, with that making it much more likely for Lycett to stay at WCE.

Potential good news for the Warriors also, as Lycett at Port would make Redden a bit redundant..

Good news for your ruck stocks too Rockford, with that making it much more likely for Lycett to stay at WCE.

Potential good news for the Warriors also, as Lycett at Port would make Redden a bit redundant..
And Renouf for me? :p

God save us all.

Yeah, I suspect he'll stay at West Coast now, which is a good result for me. Could potentially play 22 games next season. Looking forward to Naitanui improving after (fingers crossed) a full and unencumbered preseason. He's probably been my most disappointing ruck this season. Witts has been excellent too given my expectations. All I really need now is Nicholls to come back fit and force his way into the GCs best 22.

Remove this Banner Ad

Keeper Lg. BigFooty Dynasty (Ultimate Footy)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back