Keeper Lg. BigFooty Dynasty (Ultimate Footy)

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't reckon it's that big a deal. It's a fair way of sorting out who has been a better team during the season.

I don't mean in that way. I think it's a fair way of sorting it out too. I just meant there's actually some benefit to finishing 1st instead of 4th, whereas I wasn't sure if there was. I was actually thinking if the ladder finished like this that there's a fair chance richcogs beats Drew23 in the first final (fair chance Drew23 wins too), and then I was wondering what would happen if it was a draw.

I remember draft night and I made a mistake I think taking Schultz too early. How great a mistake that has been!!! He is in his prime now. In the Philippines watching highlights, what a game!

Actually pretty happy with my forward line at the moment: Shultz (the power forward), Franklin (athletic ball winning forward), Gunston (athletic ball winning forward), Martin (the bull), R. Gray (the brownlow smokie) and Thomas (mr inconsistent) with Tippett and Hurley as back up.

Who has been your most improved player this season?

- Sam Docherty

Last edited:

I remember draft night and I made a mistake I think taking Schultz too early. How great a mistake that has been!!! He is in his prime now. In the Philippines watching highlights, what a game!

Actually pretty happy with my forward line at the moment: Shultz (the power forward), Franklin (athletic ball winning forward), Gunston (athletic ball winning forward), Martin (the bull), R. Gray (the brownlow smokie) and Thomas (mr inconsistent) with Tippett and Hurley as back up.

Who has been your most improved player this season?

- Sam Docherty

Would easily be Macrae and Miles for mine.

Cale Hooker for a couple of picks in the 40's has worked well so far.

Not sure I'll win the deal over the next 6 months - 2 years though :p

Now that we have a subforum I think we should have a thread dedicated to History. Past winners and tables. It would be good to keep track of who has won what, made finals, won spoons over a long period of time. ESP when players do stuff like I just did and perhaps over pay for a player on his last legs to be a threat for this season only lol.

Past tables and results can be found by inserting the league ID to the UF link. I could dig it up if you dont get what I mean lol. I would just need the league ID from all past seasons

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now that we have a subforum I think we should have a thread dedicated to History. Past winners and tables. It would be good to keep track of who has won what, made finals, won spoons over a long period of time. ESP when players do stuff like I just did and perhaps over pay for a player on his last legs to be a threat for this season only lol.

Past tables and results can be found by inserting the league ID to the UF link. I could dig it up if you dont get what I mean lol. I would just need the league ID from all past seasons
I think that's a great idea. And perhaps a head to head record as well, with vote getters from each game (if it's not too much effort).

I love historical stats on leagues :)

Not that I'm involved in any trade discussions at the moment, but I assume any trades just have to be accepted by the deadline on Sunday night rather than being processed by then.

Not that I'm involved in any trade discussions at the moment, but I assume any trades just have to be accepted by the deadline on Sunday night rather than being processed by then.
That was my understanding.

If anybody is up for a last minute trade, I would consider giving two players for one in return, so for those teams with players who have already retired or have used up all their Free Agent picks, this might be of interest...

The perils of the emergency loophole :) You can probably afford to not play McDonald and keep him in reserve. 19 touches and 6 tackles is alright but it's far from a no-brainer... And I'm not sure it's worth risking a player missing for 19 touches etc..

The perils of the emergency loophole :) You can probably afford to not play McDonald and keep him in reserve. 19 touches and 6 tackles is alright but it's far from a no-brainer... And I'm not sure it's worth risking a player missing for 19 touches etc..
Depends what the alternative is- what you say is true for the better sides, but for me I would bank that every game, especially as I probably wouldn't have an extra bench player playing anyway!

Willing to put up both Watts and Docherty for quality defenders. When I talk quality, I'm talking 25 plus Possessions a game. Please don't offer 20 Possession a game 27/28 yr olds.

Remove this Banner Ad

Keeper Lg. BigFooty Dynasty (Ultimate Footy)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back