Keeper Lg. BigFooty Dynasty (Ultimate Footy)

Remove this Banner Ad

So looking like the following with one quarter of the grand final left.

Rockford: Hitouts, tackles

Drew: perecentage (surely shouldnt lose it from here), kicks, marks

Up for grabs: score, handballs, frees for, frees against.

I see it, but I don't believe it. I felt I had no business being in the GF, let alone there being a chance I could win it.

Congrats to everyone on a great season. I think it's a safe bet that Drew23 with his list as it is right now is favourite to win it next season. I wish everyone a happy trading period as we look to improve our own lists too!

Well done Rockford, great effort given your injuries and the fact you traded out a lot of good players at the start of the year and did a mini rebuild. Well done to you too Drew23 , you took a punt on trading in some older player late in the season to try and 'steal' a flag after being a bit of the pace for most of the season - and it very nearly paid off!

Jordie_tackles , trade away my friend - everybody remember that Jordie and L_W_P own about 50% off all early draft picks at the moment, so don't forget to check out the Draft Pick Trade Tracker (or whatever it is called) thread for an update on who has what picks..

Well done Rockford, great effort given your injuries and the fact you traded out a lot of good players at the start of the year and did a mini rebuild. Well done to you too Drew23 , you took a punt on trading in some older player late in the season to try and 'steal' a flag after being a bit of the pace for most of the season - and it very nearly paid off!

Jordie_tackles , trade away my friend - everybody remember that Jordie and L_W_P own about 50% off all early draft picks at the moment, so don't forget to check out the Draft Pick Trade Tracker (or whatever it is called) thread for an update on who has what picks..
Yes I literally have too many picks ATM

I see it, but I don't believe it. I felt I had no business being in the GF, let alone there being a chance I could win it.

Congrats to everyone on a great season. I think it's a safe bet that Drew23 with his list as it is right now is favourite to win it next season. I wish everyone a happy trading period as we look to improve our own lists too!

Well done mate. Its been years in the making with your aggressive build and you have pinched it! With the youth on hand you might be there for a few years yet!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In exciting news:

Taylor Adams took out the Taylor Walker trophy last night at the Geelong West Sparrows Best and Fairest award with a record 31 votes.

Ryan Burton and Daniel Howe tied in the Jake Stringer Medal for best player under 21 at the beginning of the season with 3 votes each.

Blakely would have won this award in a landslide if he had been born 1 month later.

Do we know if all coaches are returning for the coming season? About time we all sign in I would think?

I think, best case scenario, we need at least one new manager. As far as I can see Danny Bhoy doesn't even have an account on here anymore :( I'm hopeful Daysy_12 is keen to go around again. Other than that I think everyone has been relatively active during the off-season?

Unknown Caller - worth looking into a replacement for Danny now?

I think, best case scenario, we need at least one new manager. As far as I can see Danny Bhoy doesn't even have an account on here anymore :( I'm hopeful Daysy_12 is keen to go around again. Other than that I think everyone has been relatively active during the off-season?

Unknown Caller - worth looking into a replacement for Danny now?
Danny has not been on Big Footy since March, so 9 months.

Side note - Do we have a draft date set? Doing my research and hoooo boy this is gonna be a rippa! Rekon there will be some crazy picks flying all over the place.

Remove this Banner Ad

Keeper Lg. BigFooty Dynasty (Ultimate Footy)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back