Keeper Lg. BigFooty Dynasty (Ultimate Footy)

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi guys, I'd like to join if there is a spot available? I'm an active participant, friendly and easy to negotiate deals with. I try to keep trade offers a win/win.

I am the original artist on the Ultimate Footy App back in the day. Unfortunately, I have no word on whether there will be an app again. Fingers crossed. :)

Hi guys, I'd like to join if there is a spot available? I'm an active participant, friendly and easy to negotiate deals with. I try to keep trade offers a win/win.

I am the original artist on the Ultimate Footy App back in the day. Unfortunately, I have no word on whether there will be an app again. Fingers crossed. :)
So you're telling us there's an app coming? GREAT!

Nobody has offered a position as we generally have a full ongoing coaching staff, there is still I understand a coach who hasn't signed back in since the completion of last season so I am sure you will be top of the list as replacement when Unknown Caller decides if we need a replacement or not.

I think the UF team get somewhat of a raw deal, as the page seems pretty smartphone friendly to me... but I would love to see the old team stats tab revived, where we could see how our side compared to the other teams in our league across all stats!

I think the UF team get somewhat of a raw deal, as the page seems pretty smartphone friendly to me... but I would love to see the old team stats tab revived, where we could see how our side compared to the other teams in our league across all stats!
Yeah rotisserie styel was great. Such a simple feature to include too as all the content is (or was) already there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like we are just waiting on the absent daysy?
Seems like not a lot of choice but to replace him if he's been messaged and is AWOL. I'll leave that up to the senior guys but shout out if we need a coach as i have a full league full of mostly pretty active coaches. Though almost half are in this league already :p

Seems like not a lot of choice but to replace him if he's been messaged and is AWOL. I'll leave that up to the senior guys but shout out if we need a coach as i have a full league full of mostly pretty active coaches. Though almost half are in this league already :p
I kinda agree, activity has been lacking even if they show up. My thoughts is J Ro has specifically shown interest but unknown caller has always made good choices so I will leave it there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Keeper Lg. BigFooty Dynasty (Ultimate Footy)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back