Keeper Lg. BigFooty Dynasty (Ultimate Footy)

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi all,

As you may be aware, deeman87 is dealing with some personal matters and let me know that he may be away for periods of time.

He hasn't been online since June and I am a little concerned. I have emailed him in the hopes of a response.

With finals around the corner I'll set his line-ups until such a time as he returns. I will not be accepting trades obviously or any other critical decisions.

While it is clearly insignificant in the grand scheme of things, I wanted to be as transparent as possible.

Again, he did say that he would be away for periods of time so hopefully he is simply resting and recovering.

If anyone has any other contact details for Deeman (beyond his email address) please let me know via DM.

Last edited:
Hi all,

As you may be aware, deeman87 is dealing with some personal matters and let me know that he may be away for periods of time.

He hasn't been online since June and I am a little concerned. I have emailed him in the hopes of a response.

With finals around the corner I'll set his line-ups until such a time as he returns. I will not be accepting trades obviously or any other critical decisions.

While it is clearly insignificant in the grand scheme of things, I wanted to be as transparent as possible.

Again, he did say that he would be away for periods of time so hopefully he is simply resting and recovering.

If anyone has any other contact details for Deeman (beyond his email address) please let me know via DM.
Hope all is going okay for you deeman87 :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Keeper Lg. BigFooty Dynasty (Ultimate Footy)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back