BigFooty Family Feud

Remove this Banner Ad

Came into this thread expecting to see this flog with one of the most punchable heads on tv.

ZAH_heckler_LN-20141011225916196484-300x0.jpg
Hands up if you want to hurt this campaigner

Hands up if you want to hurt this campaigner

Hi Les, Grant Denyer here!

Listen up, if you want to go toe-to-toe I can get my producer to organise it and my employer 7mate would gladly fund your inevitable hospital bills! But trust me you'd be going down faster than Ricky Nixon when he's a week late on his loan-shark repayments!

And we surveyed 100 people and asked them what they think would happen to you if you and I had a tangle, and the survey says:

I'd **** your shit up worse than the gonorrhoea you caught from Bruce Willis's sloppy seconds!

#SurveySays!

Hi Les, Grant Denyer here!

Listen up, if you want to go toe-to-toe I can get my producer to organise it and my employer 7mate would gladly fund your inevitable hospital bills! But trust me you'd be going down faster than Ricky Nixon when he's a week late on his loan-shark repayments!

And we surveyed 100 people and asked then what they think would happen to you if you and I had a tangle, and the survey says:

I'd **** your shit up worse than Bruce Willis's sloppy seconds!

#SurveySays!
But you were 5 foot 4 before your accident, and now you're 5 foot 3.
The Bruce Willis comment intrigued me Fess up, who's Benny are you?

I hate it when Mum and Dad fight, it makes me want to hide under my bed and cry :(:(:cry::cry:

My Psychologist (recommended by HodgePodge) has told me that I should share my feelings with my friends. As we all know, hanging out on an internet forum is a clear sign I have no friends so please dear Bay 13 floggos, bare with me as I recall some of my family's more horrific arguments :(
Mum and Dad were discussing the Crows the other night when all of a sudden, they started bickering....

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Luckily, Mum and Dad made up. However it didn't last long. Dad turned on the TV and James Hird was on and another argument erupted...

If you're like me and hear, witness or notice any family arguments on Club Boards, please report them below and together as a Bay community, we can heal as one :(:(:(

maxresdefault.jpg

Too good tonight. You are playing very good football. Riewoldt you prick. Smashed us.

Hannebery has been a great player for us, but he seems done. More melting to come in the swans board I’m sure.

The rest of you, EABBOD.

An embarrassing kiss ass thread. It’s supporters like this that make us look pathetic.
Fk off Richmond you’re all bandwagon fans that thrive on the fact the games never been in a worse state. Enjoy tonight, that’s as bad as we get on field.

You seem upset? Speaking of that, your bag of shot club and it’s toothelss supporters couldn’t even sell out Etihad despite sooking all week. What’s that about? Centrelink on an off fortnight? Give it 3 years and your club will be back to the dogshit of the afl.

You embarrass yourself daily, hourly, moment by moment. Don’t go to the Tigers board if I were you, they’ve drilled three new holes for you to shit from.

He’s just upset because I dragged his arse over the coals (yet again) for being a knob jockey (NTTAWWT) on the Swans board. Poor thing, he’s taking the loss badly.

But mate bigfooty isn’t my
Life, that’s you. Prob good idea for you to go to the tigers board and present your ass, that way they can drill three more new ones for yourself, which by the look of this thread youd enjoy. Kiss ass.

Hahahah, amusing given you were the one in tears... again. Btw K Jack is garbage.... going to cry again? Hahahahaha.

And you all thought Paul Roos was a funny poster!

Dude, it's a game of footy, you're taking the loss worse than my ten year old, and he went off to his room with tears in his eyes! Enjoy the wins, and don't melt over the losses, otherwise you end up posting shit like this ^^^^^
https://media0.giphy.com/media/UKGbK17PsievS/giphy.gif

I think you misunderstand, I don’t care about the loss, I’m just enjoying stirring you up as I find it funny how sooky you get whilst trying to maintain this cool guy exterior. It’s a marvellous contradiction. It’s pretty pathetic that you have to suck up to losers on bigfooty, no less opposition supporters just to get your likes up. No doubt your ten year old boy would be proud of your post to like ratio. Now run along, go spread your cheeks for the bigfooty bay 13 community, see if you can cop more dicks than likes in one day.

BTW, if anyone wants to get under Kiss Ass’s skin, just call K Jack shit, he gets really serious and sheds tears, it’s pretty funny. Oh yeah, but he’s a cool guy that doesn’t get phased by notnin.

Real cool cat, right here!

Nah DBspreadem is too much of a kiss ass.

OP suggests otherwise. Plus he’s way too emotional over k Jack. Poor old Dbspreadem

I feel like you’re missing the point here, my attention has turned to DBspreadem. Last nights ass pounding is long forgotten.

No wonder everyone thinks Swans supporters are bent, pillow biters like DBmeltie killing us. DBspreadem swallowing hog on bulk with each swans loss is cringeworthy.

View attachment 519328

There, there, you'll feel better soon...

I'm still waiting for Crobro to felch me!

It's ok, let him go, it gives everyone a good laugh. They drilled him pretty bad on the tuggers board, he's feeling all weird and unloved or something. We haven't had one like this since Paul Roos graced the Bay a couple of years back. Got to throw the Bay a live one every once in a while.

Belting off over the Tigers board again? More dicks than likes... Dbspreadem... he’s encourageable.

#dbspreadem done here, retreated to Punt road with his ass gaping open with free entry to tigers fans in return for likes.
More dicks than likes, concerning imo.

Nah, I had my moment of melting sort of late in the 4th quarter and about half hour afterwards. After that it was about getting dbspreadem into a frenzy.

Consider McRobie a gift from me to you all :)

More guzzling of dick here.

Anyone heard from Dbspreadem? Put out a search party.

This is an excellent and important day. #dbspreadem

Ummm, the progeny of the Internet speaks again!

Guess what? People go out!

Now, part your manbun and get another tattoo, and make believe you don’t still live with your parents.

I’m just taking a dump. I’ve got to wipe.

Nah that’s poor... I see the search party I redirected last night found you alive, I was worried youd died from a belly full of tiger spoof. #Dbspreadem, you can drop the wanna be cool guy exterior now, your Tiger penis guzzling shenanigans has put you in a dreadful place.
20180607_224557.jpg

I hate it when Mum and Dad fight, it makes me want to hide under my bed and cry :(:(:cry::cry:

My Psychologist (recommended by HodgePodge) has told me that I should share my feelings with my friends. As we all know, hanging out on an internet forum is a clear sign I have no friends so please dear Bay 13 floggos, bare with me as I recall some of my family's more horrific arguments :(
Mum and Dad were discussing the Crows the other night when all of a sudden, they started bickering....

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Luckily, Mum and Dad made up. However it didn't last long. Dad turned on the TV and James Hird was on and another argument erupted...

If you're like me and hear, witness or notice any family arguments on Club Boards, please report them below and together as a Bay community, we can heal as one :(:(:(
20180606_194431.jpg

:(

Remove this Banner Ad

BigFooty Family Feud

Remove this Banner Ad

Back